ECF Live Chat - IRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diy Mik

Jun 30, 2014
Australia
Hi,
Been vaping a couple of weeks, i really like how easy it is to switch from cigarettes to vaping.
Also its a new gadget to play with, so the mailman is bringing more stuff. The ego doesnt power the rda very well, so its upgrade time.
I have learned a lot from the forums, and i cant wait to start building coils when my stuff arrives.
The steam coil calculator is nice, as im a real noob when it comes to electronics.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
REMINDER:

...This thread is not the Live Chat...

Information for using and getting into the Live Chat is in the first post:

Link to the first post :
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/123739-ecf-live-chat.html#post1918657

Also :
113055d1341108755-ecf-live-chat-ecf-stats.png

To start posting in the forum, please go to the New Members forum here: New Members Forum

Lower ohms will produce a warmer,more dense vapor. Try sticking around a 1-1.5 ohm build and see how that goes. That's the beauty of RDA you can pretty much do what you want until you find your sweet spot

Thanks so much for the advice! Since Saturday I have been vaping 50/50 12mg in the Kayfun and a 1.4ohm coil and it seems to be going much better now! I am sticking with one place for juice now and their 12mg seems to be a lot better than the other 12mg juice I had before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread