ECig Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacawax

Verified Member
Sep 19, 2015
There has been a big hike in the amount of vapers in Singapore, which I believe why Singapore imposed a new law on eCigs. It was said by the government that this ban was lifted as it will cause teens to start picking up the habit of real cigarettes. They have also been backed by several organisations like WHO. I've done research and found that many long term smokers, have started vaping to quit smoking. However, this theory has been "excused" by the government, stating that it does not have any valid scientific theories. Why is there a need to wait for scientific theories when there are already humans sharing their experiences?

Pardon my poor English please

Last edited:

bacawax

Verified Member
Sep 19, 2015
Are there a lot of smokers there? Is the cigarette tax high? Is the government protecting its tax money?
'

Yes, there's a lot of smokers. However and ironically ,there's news in SG saying that the government wants a smoke-free city.

The politicians are waiting for scientific studies to conclude vaping is a good thing.
I don't understand why they cannot allow us freedom of choice unless it is proven to be a bad thing.

Nope, I do not think they would want it to be concluded as a good thing. They won't be able to earn taxes if vaping is a good thing

character

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
philippines
is taking a supplement or vitamin water that are sold got scientific findings that will help? but still sold on the open market ??? why is it so?
is there anyone who bought the product saying that once they used it they have a great result or is it a psychological thing

while in Vaping there are thousands of people worldwide that benefited and claim it works for the smokers ...
They are just afraid that children below 18 are influenced by vaping ??? does it means that they are afraid that the parents are not able to control their own children ???

there are endless questions and reason why you indulge your self in this activity .... mine is to stop smoking

what is the main reason of BANNING ??? only they know

Reactions: bacawax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread