• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ecig Forum For South African Resellers and Users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver1

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
Hi @Edward002

You are entitled to your opinion, but I can guarantee you that the reviews on the products and juices on the ECIGSSA forum are not staff members of the retailers!

The reason I know this is that I have read every review on the site and have written many of them myself. I have nothing to do with any of the retailers. I work in financial services. At vape meets, I have met most of the other people who have written reviews and they are not staff members of vape retailers either ;-)

It's a fantastic forum and is very busy. It is growing every day. It also has a great spirit !

I share @Matthee's views that you should come along to the site and share your opinions too.

Welcoming you in advance.

You welcome to join the forum Edward. And if you feel there are shenanigans going on please let us know on our forum. A forum by south africans for south african vapers can only lead to good things. We also have a twice a month vape meets around the forum in CPT and JHB, if you in those areas its worth your time to join and be involved! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread