Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
holiday in Faro, Portugal!!
Can't believe it, can't find any vaping shops either. I'm gonna have to buy cigarettes aren't i?
I guess they'll be cheap at least. Try it.... you might like it again, or you might realize once you quit there's no going back. I'd hunt for an e-cig or smoke a few and maybe use some NRT.
NRT and a few smokes... maybe a cigar? :eek:

DEADBEEF

Oct 25, 2016
Shops are few and very far between in the Algarve as you've probably discovered

There is/was (this time last year) one in Faro that I know of at map location 37.015774, -7.933279

It's rarely open but there was a number on the door that you could call to get the very nice French lady to come down. Last time I was there they had starter kits and a few Ego Ones that I can remember

There's another one listed on Faceache:- Tabacaria DA BAIXA | Facebook but I've never been there and have no idea if it still exists

If you venture as far as Olhao there is a Media Point shop in the shopping mall that used to stock a few egos and liQuid juice. The same shop is also in Gran Plaza Tavira if you head that way

Albufeira allegedly has one or possibly two stores also

By the way, you need to google cigarro electrônico loja but beware that many shops aren't actually there any more - mostly stuff is bought online from shops in Lisboa or Braga. Portugal is very negative on e-cigs sadly

Hope you get lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread