Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I tried it at 1 and 2% and really love it a 2%. I used 6 drops for 15ml at 2%. 3 drops for 15ml at 1%. I looked at my calculator and it states 1.2 drops for 3ml which is 2%.

The drops per ml really depend a lot on the dropper top and drop size though. Unless you measure how many drops equals a ml from that particular bottle, it is hard to judge by drops IMO.

I have a few tiny .05 ml syringes just for measuring out small amounts :) many people do go by drops and get good results though.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I know I have large syringes so I need to pick up some smaller ones. I really like to use syringes but I admit to using drops so far with these flavorings.

Really I just happened to have some for giving my Grey his meds. I have to measure out tiny amounts for him. If not for that, I would rely on drops too.

sinnyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Up north
I received the following today:
Cigar
D Hill
French Pipe
MLB
RY4
Turkish
Virginia

I haven't had a chance to mix them yet but I can tell you just by the aroma they I am almost certain they are not the same as the VZ flavors. French Pipe and RY4 do not smell the same and the ECE Virginia is hugely different from VZ's Virginia Flue Cured.

Having said all of that, there are definite similarities and they all smell quite good although the ECE Virginia seems strange to me. I don't think I'll be able to mix any up tonight but tomorrow I hope to have enough time to throw a handful of 5ml test batches together.

- Tim

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I received the following today:
Cigar
D Hill
French Pipe
MLB
RY4
Turkish
Virginia

I haven't had a chance to mix them yet but I can tell you just by the aroma they I am almost certain they are not the same as the VZ flavors. French Pipe and RY4 do not smell the same and the ECE Virginia is hugely different from VZ's Virginia Flue Cured.

Having said all of that, there are definite similarities and they all smell quite good although the ECE Virginia seems strange to me. I don't think I'll be able to mix any up tonight but tomorrow I hope to have enough time to throw a handful of 5ml test batches together.

- Tim

Thanks for the info Tim. Keep us posted on your results.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Last night before I went to bed I mixed up 3ml of VG/PG and added my nic, then 1 drop of the ECX RY4 and 1 drop of TPA Sweet Cream, left it open to steep. Tried it this morning and yum-yum-yummy!!!

LOL, I am trying so hard to wait for the non tobaccos to come in before placing an order. I have to have some of the RY4!

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
LOL, I am trying so hard to wait for the non tobaccos to come in before placing an order. I have to have some of the RY4!

Dont forget, the RY4 is a tobacco. I never vape tobacco flavors, but must say I do like this .. heck maybe I missed a tobacco flavor after being away from it for 2 years. I do like sweet juice, so that's why I added the Sweet Cream. I was going to also add some Caramel Candy but decided that maybe the Sweet Cream would give me just the smallest amount of sweetness without killing the RY4 .. and it did, so I'm not going to add anything else to it. I dont taste much caramel in the RY4, but I know it's there and since my 24/7 vape is a sweet Caramel Candy my taste buds might be on a caramel-overkill.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Has anyone tried the 'double ry4'? Hmm, was just looking for the link and I can no longer find it on the site. Do they remove flavors that are out of stock?

That double RY4 may be TPA flavor? If you saw it listed under Signature Flavors, it is TPA and not the concentrated.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Dont forget, the RY4 is a tobacco. I never vape tobacco flavors, but must say I do like this .. heck maybe I missed a tobacco flavor after being away from it for 2 years. I do like sweet juice, so that's why I added the Sweet Cream. I was going to also add some Caramel Candy but decided that maybe the Sweet Cream would give me just the smallest amount of sweetness without killing the RY4 .. and it did, so I'm not going to add anything else to it. I dont taste much caramel in the RY4, but I know it's there and since my 24/7 vape is a sweet Caramel Candy my taste buds might be on a caramel-overkill.

I understand that it is a tobacco. I surprised myself by liking the VZ Real Cig and I did like the old Dekang RY4 so am willing to give this one a shot.

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
That double RY4 may be TPA flavor? If you saw it listed under Signature Flavors, it is TPA and not the concentrated.

Thanks, thats is where it was. its actually 'RY4 DOUBLE'. Anyways, I heard somewhere that it was on par with the original Dekang RY4, that's why i was curious if anyone has tried it.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
LOL! I forgot where I seen a review. I did try the premix Ry4 and it was good. However, for my tastes it was too sweet. YMMV but I tried the premixed first because I don't want to be stuck with more flavorings I cannot use. :) Some people like a very sweet RY4. I don't see it on the site anymore. (Pre-mix)

Last edited:

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
OK, I got a few of these.

French Pipe for one. I also have the same flavoring name from VZ. I have mixed 2 bottles, one each. all syringe measurements. Will compare side by side tomorrow with nothing but a hot water bath tonight.

If either or both are good, I'll have to find a good place to hide them for a few weeks to see if any other notes surface to distinguish one from another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread