Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Just a quick note to let Sd and LM know that I got my atty this morning and it is awesome! It did have quite a bit of primer but after a few quick dry burns and a rinse it was good to go. I have been using it most of the day and like it a lot.

BBL

I do have to add that this atty makes every flavor that I have tried taste extremely different than in any carto IMO. Not sure if using it to test will work well or not because of the major difference unless I were only going to vape with the atty, which I will not. I do like it though.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Ok off to test the caramel mocha. Ikenvape 2.5 cannon at 5 volts. This mix was mixed last Friday-5 days steeping time. Mixed at 2% 80/20 with RTS vaping nic/vg/pg.

OMG Just to let you guys know I fell in love with TPA caramel capp that a friend sent me. I made this type of liquid numerous times before. (I never knew flavor was this good!)

However, back to TE Caramel mocha. I mixed this without adding anything else to it. The caramel and mocha is perfect. I taste the creamy mocha then the caramel upon inhalation. Exhale is lighter but pleasant all the same. This flavor is perfectly balanced for caramel mocha freaks like myself. I give this more than a 10 star rating for a fluffy flavor. A keeper for sure. I think 2% keeps the flavor real. However, my first mix of CM so I will keep it at this % because I don't think it needs to go higher/lower for me. YMMV.

Note: I cannot go back to TPA now. I am getting spoiled by the ease of mixing. :)

Hmmm... that is much different than what LM got from it.

LM, have you tried yours again?

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
So glad to hear about the TE Caramel Mocha. I'm a caramel candy freak and would love to order this if it's just a nice creamy caramel. Does it have any tobacco undertones? Is it a creamy type caramel candy taste?
No tobacco undertones. I would say the caramel is slightly candylike. Do note the mocha is the primary flavor and caramel is secondary. I detect some creamy nuisances are also noted. Very sweet and nothing needed. I don't want you disappointed in ordering this because of my review. If it is not what your looking for. :) Hopefully, some others will chime in.

Do note I have not vaped with an atty in about a year. I am having fun with detecting the flavors.

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
No tobacco undertones. I would say the caramel is slightly candylike. Do note the mocha is the primary flavor and caramel is secondary. I detect some creamy nuisances are also noted. Very sweet and nothing needed. I don't want you disappointed in ordering this because of my review. If it is not what your looking for. :) Hopefully, some others will chime in.

Do note I have not vaped with an atty in about a year. I am having fun with detecting the flavors.

So mostly a creamy mocha? If so it sounds yummy .. thanks!

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
Yeah, same as Sdh for me. I'm at 1 drop in 7.5ml though using ~30/70 ~20mg ECX's nic. It's very good, coffee shop style, but if you ever seem me drinking one its on ice. Gonna koolada it tonight and give it a whirl.

Edit: I will say though, I would prefer it to be a tad bit sweeter. (just like the coffee shops (though the iced versions seem to be good in the sweetness department for me.))

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Yeah, same as Sdh for me. I'm at 1 drop in 7.5ml though using ~30/70 ~20mg ECX's nic. It's very good, coffee shop style, but if you ever seem me drinking one its on ice. Gonna koolada it tonight and give it a whirl.

Edit: I will say though, I would prefer it to be a tad bit sweeter. (just like the coffee shops (though the iced versions seem to be good in the sweetness department for me.))

I do not have the ECX Caramel Mocha but I do have the VZ and I think that they are the same.
I would agree more with LMs statement. To me, there is nothing creamy or all that sweet about this flavor at all. It is good, but would be better mixed with something like coffee to give it some depth and kick IMO. Now, thats vaping it in a 2.0 ohm DC carto at about 4.8V JMO :)

ETA- Mine is also mixed at 3% so goes to show you how different tastes can be.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Ah tired of DIY tonight. I think I'll sit back and vape some Gorilla Juice.

GGTS, Provari , Reonaut, DIY wannabe chef

I sometimes wish that there was a vendor made juice that I liked. I too get tired of vaping my DIY and will try a few things from my stash. I always quickly end up right back with my DIY flavors.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
That is true, Sd. I used to try all of my flavors in an atty but I quickly learned that the taste was so different from my cartos. I found that some flavors that I loved in an atty, I did not like in a carto and vice versa. So, I went back to testing my flavors in less expensive cartos. Then back to using attys to test lol I just hate to use a carto only to find that I don't like the flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread