EcigExpress Unflavored Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojojo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2012
Northern Ontario, Canada
I am picking up my second order from them today, no complaints here. The prices for their unflavoured is excellent in my opinion. I get the 12mg 50/50 in 250ml size, and they have an excellent array of flavouring from many known company so to me that's my place to get all in one spot now for my DIY.

Fiamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
So Calif
I like ecigxpress, mostly get flavorings from them so far. They carry the large bottles of FlavourArt and I use a lot, they also have the Signature and Capella lines, among others. Their service is excellent ;)

I do get my Capella from Capella directly though, I use the 4 oz bottles of my favorites from them, and they have bulk discounts. Takes a bit longer to get the 4 oz bottles on the road, but not much. Cost savings are excellent.

They also have a 5 flavors for 19.95 deal where the normal price is 5.95 per 13ml bottle, and they're closer to me.

I order form them and I love their product!! 100mg nic 5050, they have great discount codes if you sign up to their newsletter and they always work! I am in New Zealand which can make things difficult but not with these guys, and they have the BEST shipping rates to NZ along with the BEST shipping time! 1 week to get to me is nearly unheard of but not for ecigexpress. Highly recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread