1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

ECIGO 2200mAh eGo

Discussion in 'iVapour UK' started by Toby, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Toby

Toby Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

[​IMG]
    ECIGO Mega 2200mAh eGo-T Battery

2200mAh - very large capacity, but only 1mm wider than a KGO 1300mAh, in a great handy size.

• Battery capacity indicator to show charge remaining

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Stringplucker

Stringplucker Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mine came in the mail yesterday. It's a bit shorter than the 1100mAh version, and a bit fatter, too. It's comfortable in the hand, and is decent looking with a CE5 on it. It makes it a bit easier to stealth vape when needed.

I like the fact that it will show you it's remaining battery life via the colored led in the switch. I also like the rubberized coating...not only does it protect the battery from scratches, it makes it grip a bit better in your hand.

I'm on my 2nd day with it, and it's still has power. I'm a chain vaper, so the previous statement means a lot to me. All in all, this is a decent eGo battery.

3. Midniteoyl

Midniteoyl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Would like it if they would make it into a MAX version with VW.

4. GetVaked

GetVaked Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That is epic, but will have to wait for my Joye eGos to die out before I nab two of these.

5. Toby

Back in stock in black and blue. :)

There is something along those lines coming soon... ;)

6. Midniteoyl

:toast:

7. dielonnn

dielonnn Senior Member

Damnn this thing looks tiny

8. Midniteoyl

But its fat...

9. uolamer

uolamer Full Member

I got 3 of these on eBay from another seller. I bought these to replace my Joyetech eGo-T 18650 that I had replaced the battery in with a 2600mah that was pretty scratched up and wore out really. These are quite a bit smaller than the Joyetech eGo-T 18650 and I was bit skeptical if they are 2200mah at first. But if I take the battery out of the Joyetech the battery itself is about the same size as this unit. The joytech had the tube making it quite a bit wider and a lot taller screw on head adding another inch to the top. Looks like quite an improvement over my Joyetech eGo-T 18650. I have yet to see if it holds up to me vaping all the time but I have a pretty good feeling it will.

20140910_222634.jpg

Left to right is: Coke can for reference, the new battery, a 18650 battery from the Joytech, and the Joyetech eGo-T 18650

10. Digame

Digame Full Member

I am happy with 2-2.4ohm attys and this battery is perfect for them. I get probably 6-8ml per charge. The black coating on mine came off quick so I just scraped the rest off and now it looks like a matte chrome finish- not bad looking actually. I have an earlier version so they might have corrected this. I don't have the battery level light changing either- that is a great feature.

11. uolamer

uolamer Full Member

Well out of the 3 I got from ebay, the power button on one kept sticking then it shorted out. I ended up with two more, and one of those is sticking... So out of 5 of them 2 are not working right.. At this rate I expect to be buying new batteries soon and not anymore of these.... :(

12. Toby

I can not say whether the one you got off eBay is the same as the ones here.. but it sounds like a good idea to send back the faulty ones if still under warranty...

All of the Ecigo batteries at iVapour have the battery capacity indicator LED. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.