ECIGO 2200mAh eGo

Discussion in 'iVapour UK' started by Toby, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Toby

Toby Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

[​IMG]
    ECIGO Mega 2200mAh eGo-T Battery

2200mAh - very large capacity, but only 1mm wider than a KGO 1300mAh, in a great handy size.

• Battery capacity indicator to show charge remaining

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Stringplucker

Stringplucker Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mine came in the mail yesterday. It's a bit shorter than the 1100mAh version, and a bit fatter, too. It's comfortable in the hand, and is decent looking with a CE5 on it. It makes it a bit easier to stealth vape when needed.

I like the fact that it will show you it's remaining battery life via the colored led in the switch. I also like the rubberized coating...not only does it protect the battery from scratches, it makes it grip a bit better in your hand.

I'm on my 2nd day with it, and it's still has power. I'm a chain vaper, so the previous statement means a lot to me. All in all, this is a decent eGo battery.

3. Midniteoyl

Midniteoyl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Would like it if they would make it into a MAX version with VW.

4. GetVaked

GetVaked Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That is epic, but will have to wait for my Joye eGos to die out before I nab two of these.

5. Toby

Back in stock in black and blue. :)

There is something along those lines coming soon... ;)

6. Midniteoyl

:toast:

7. dielonnn

dielonnn Senior Member

Damnn this thing looks tiny

8. Midniteoyl

But its fat...

9. uolamer

uolamer Full Member

I got 3 of these on eBay from another seller. I bought these to replace my Joyetech eGo-T 18650 that I had replaced the battery in with a 2600mah that was pretty scratched up and wore out really. These are quite a bit smaller than the Joyetech eGo-T 18650 and I was bit skeptical if they are 2200mah at first. But if I take the battery out of the Joyetech the battery itself is about the same size as this unit. The joytech had the tube making it quite a bit wider and a lot taller screw on head adding another inch to the top. Looks like quite an improvement over my Joyetech eGo-T 18650. I have yet to see if it holds up to me vaping all the time but I have a pretty good feeling it will.

20140910_222634.jpg

Left to right is: Coke can for reference, the new battery, a 18650 battery from the Joytech, and the Joyetech eGo-T 18650

10. Digame

Digame Full Member

I am happy with 2-2.4ohm attys and this battery is perfect for them. I get probably 6-8ml per charge. The black coating on mine came off quick so I just scraped the rest off and now it looks like a matte chrome finish- not bad looking actually. I have an earlier version so they might have corrected this. I don't have the battery level light changing either- that is a great feature.

11. uolamer

uolamer Full Member

Well out of the 3 I got from ebay, the power button on one kept sticking then it shorted out. I ended up with two more, and one of those is sticking... So out of 5 of them 2 are not working right.. At this rate I expect to be buying new batteries soon and not anymore of these.... :(

12. Toby

I can not say whether the one you got off eBay is the same as the ones here.. but it sounds like a good idea to send back the faulty ones if still under warranty...

All of the Ecigo batteries at iVapour have the battery capacity indicator LED. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.