Status
Not open for further replies.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
been vaping pretty good for about 6 weeks now,,during this time i was at work everyday for around 5 weeks wearing work boots,,last week i was off work in a warm climate,,about the third day off i noticed my feet were swelling ,but there is no pain walking,,i don't even notice it

last week i read vaping really dehydrates the body so i have increased my water intake,,swelling has gone done ,but not away..anybody else experience this ?? solutions ??

btw ,only 100% VG ..Pg dont agree with me either

samo50sg

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2011
Sydney
been vaping pretty good for about 6 weeks now,,during this time i was at work everyday for around 5 weeks wearing work boots,,last week i was off work in a warm climate,,about the third day off i noticed my feet were swelling ,but there is no pain walking,,i don't even notice it

last week i read vaping really dehydrates the body so i have increased my water intake,,swelling has gone done ,but not away..anybody else experience this ?? solutions ??

btw ,only 100% VG ..Pg dont agree with me either

Swollen feet can be a symptom of a range of health issue. I suggest you consult a GP. I've had swollen feet before and that was due to water retention and a weak kidney. That was when I was smoking 30 sticks a day.
Since vaping and quiting smokes, I've also been exercising daily to avoid weight gain. My swollen feet is now gone.

Going to a GP with a proper diagnosis helped

Last edited:

El Diablo Marrón

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Tacoma Wa,
I had a spot of my heal that hurt like hell for the past two years.It almost felt like a broken foot or something. after work when i got out of the car..I would limp into the apartment almost every day.
After vaping for almost 2 months i noticed for the past 3 weeks I have not had any problems with it.
I just think it weird that after 2 years,it just went away.

El Diablo Marrón

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Tacoma Wa,
I work for walmart... our medical is one of the worst in the nation.
I only use it for near death situations. :)
Kinda like when i had a bad bad ankle sprain from work a few years ago.
The doctor said "You medical won't cover anything at the moment, but come back when you can't walk and we can fix it then"

I said really?..being i thought he was joking.. and he said because I had a rare ankle joint formation that some people have, that the medical would claim the sprain was due to my ankle formation and not pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread