[Ecigs illegal in Singapore] Travelling to Singapore Airport. Pls tell me your Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmae

Feb 13, 2015
Germany
[h=2]Hello to all of you :)[/h]
i'll go to singapore next month (3 days and afterwards to malaysia for some weeks)
since ecigs are illegal in Singapore I already tried to ask about experiences in the SG Forum Area - but no reply :(
So perhaps you people can help me here.

i'd like to bring my ecig with me and some juice.
i'll take just some ego style ecig, cause i'm afraid of my good mods gets confiscated at SG Airport.
Do I have to bother about punishment,too?-or do they just take the ecig in case of getting "caught"?

i would appreciate if you can tell me your experiences about travelling to SG via aircraft.

thank you very much!

greetings from Germany,
tmae​

Reactions: dinsure

Herby

Oct 20, 2013
HCMC
Hi,

I've been in SG 2 or 3 times already with an ecig+juices and never had any problem. It happened to me one or two times to have my luggage x-rayed by the customs at arrival. To avoid problems, keep your ecig in your pocket and put your liquids with your shampoo/soap/solar cream... This will make them almost undetectable.
Of course, do not vape in public places.

I have no idea about the risks if you get caught but the minimum would be the confiscation of your ecig.

Hope it helps ;).

PS: I will also go to SG by the end of March.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread