Not open for further replies.

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
OK,

www.ecigusers.org

(temporary domain, visit the link to see animation)

Let me know if I missed anything and what you all think. I tried to incorporate everyone's ideas and even added a few buttons:

HOME (introduction, members gallery, most recent news/events - the rest fall off into the archive areas, join and support links and navigation menu)

ABOUT ECO (mission statement, org charter, board info, financials, terms of use, privacy policy, etc)

RESOURCES ( ECF links, glossary of terms, gov't agency mailing addresses, congressmans' contact info, link and document library, etc.)

NEWS (searchable archive of news posts)

Support ECO (donations, links to banners and icons for your web site, stickers and downloadable items, etc. This may evolve into an online store at some point)

ECO Membership (Free membership info, benefits and reasons to join)

Lifestyle (tips, tricks and commentary from fellow users. This is NOT a duplication of ECF - it is a source for non-frontpage-news items such as how to guides (tea bag mods, stir stick mods, newbie tips) and feedback from fellow users worthy of being documented. Think, "things that are repeated every week in ECF")

Event Calendar (searchable/sortable event calendar)

Contact Us (physical mailing address info, phone numbers and webforms)

ECO_MOCKUP.JPG

My thanks to BigJimW for letting me share the ECF's Sexiest Man Alive spotlight...

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
Awww man. I *told* Jim not to wear his hat...

C'mon Lissa...it was Jim's hat, wasn't it? This is EXACTLY why "WE" were kicked out of the Tulsa Holiday Inn Express...

You know the saying "What happens in Tulsa, stays in Tulsa"

You post some pix of you and Jim in Pirate hats, and I will publicly apologize,
(Parrots optional)

Good job on the page.

RobertY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Now we are cooking with propane!

The site looks like it will be easy to navigate, the site looks like it will also be user friendly. Also who says blues and greens do not play well together? Not me, and the color scheme proves it.

Now I can't wait to see the Beta of the site instead of a mock up. hehehe

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
"This may evolve into an online store at some point"

We're shooting to be a NPO, remember? Rather than just soliciting donations I don't see anything wrong with selling bumper stickers, t-shirts and anything else that would fund the group for legal fees, office space, etc.

Until the charter is written and a team (calling all accountants?) to oversee financials is in place, I don't see any reason to open an account or collect donations. The last thing I want is for this to look like a scam and until the infrastructure is in place, I fully intend to keep everything above board and beyond reproach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread