• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Economic Aussie Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Coupon Codes are a really good idea post any if you got them. I wll look into Health Cabin and HG to see what item would put them on the list. Please name any Pros or Cons that you know about them. I emailed Rainer at http://www.ecigz.com.au/store/index.phpE Cigz Australia (Powered by CubeCart)[/url] about the legality of it all and he seems like he has done his homework and is confident.

This is what he said "It is illegal to sell nicotine products within Australia . I have checked with quite a few people including lawyers and from what they have seen and the info i have supplied everything should be ok. But it will only take one of the large tobacco companies to issue a court order and i guess you might see me on the news defending the product i believe in."

Long live http://www.ecigz.com.au/store/index.php Eveyone try to make their next order for an e cig batt, ato or accessory from this site and support Australian Made e cig sites.

Last edited:

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Should Health Cabin and HG be on the list? And should we be adding coupon codes where applicable?

Health Cabin - Prices for E liq 30mls is $10.66 US is not as cheap as Light in the box however they do have 52 diff flavours which is certainly a plus for those that do not mix their own. As for their E cigs and E gear (especially their PCC's) they once again have a lot more to choose from than say ecigz Australia but their prices are dearer than ecigz Australia (we should be supporting Aussie Sites anyway). Did not go over everything at Health Cabin i will soon.

Heavens Gifts - Prices for E liq 30mls is $9.00 US but they have 53 different flavours. Once again light in the box is cheaper but less range it is also cheaper shipping costs from china and quicker as well. HG E cigs and E gear are cheaper than Health Cabins (from what i looked at). Overall i would rather shop at Heavens Gifts than Health Cabin but Eastmall has a good range of E liq and is cheaper than both these sites.

Does anyone have any experience with these 2 Order sites? If so add the Pro and Cons for us all. Both sites have Sales each week but their sales price is still more than ecigz Australia. Any Coupon Codes?

Last edited:

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Health Cabin are excellent - Amy is very responsive and their deliveries have always been well packed and fast to arrive (5-6 days). I order from them whenever it makes sense and have no problems recommending them.
Coupon code: ECF gets you 5% off all items except shipping.

I'm actually expecting an order from Health Cabin tomorrow - I might take some photos so you can see how it arrives if that will help.

Heavens Gifts
are very good - their range, colour options and accessories are vast. Very responsive to emails and will happily hold orders if you want to add or change things. I'm chasing an order atm that was sent on the 25th and seems to have gone missing between Beijing and here - not their fault (EMS are the couriers) - but damn annoying.

As for other coupon codes - there's a master list at Electronic Cigarette Coupon Code Master List

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Health Cabin are excellent - Amy is very responsive and their deliveries have always been well packed and fast to arrive (5-6 days). I order from them whenever it makes sense and have no problems recommending them.
Coupon code: ECF gets you 5% off all items except shipping.

I'm actually expecting an order from Health Cabin tomorrow - I might take some photos so you can see how it arrives if that will help.

Heavens Gifts are very good - their range, colour options and accessories are vast. Very responsive to emails and will happily hold orders if you want to add or change things. I'm chasing an order atm that was sent on the 25th and seems to have gone missing between Beijing and here - not their fault (EMS are the couriers) - but damn annoying.

As for other coupon codes - there's a master list at Electronic Cigarette Coupon Code Master List

Good fact filled post. Need more of them. I might extend the initial list and incoporate who has the cheapest e liq, atties, batteries, starter kits or even just what they all charge for each item as many people usually only want to make one order for all their goods. I guess i was lucky with my orders with ems (no problems yet). It may be well worth paying the extra few bucks for service and packaging if you can afford it. Great coupon list!

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
You didn't have your cart set to AUD per chance? They're at $9.00 US :)

Health Cabin and Heaven Gifts are usually the same price for most items.

Your right Dinium. I had HG set to USD and HC set to AUD. Have not had the best of sleep lately since i gave up smoking. I started out haveing to much nic then i lowered it and it wasnt enough (was cranky as hell). Found a happy medium now at about 7mg as i was a light smoker. My bad will edit later.:confused:

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Problems at xtremevaping:-

News
Attention: Until further notice we are not taking any orders from outside the US. This is due to the recent customs actions and seizures. If you try to purchase something and do not live in the US, you will get an error during checkout. This is a known cause directly related to our current policy of domestic shipping only. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at levy@xtremevaping.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it I truly apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, and appreciate the patronage I have received prior to this latest update.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
You can still get 60mg from Eastmall... not as good for home brews, but it's better than nothing.

Just home my order last week from Levy for 250ml gets here...:|

yeah i am in the same boat. My order was shipped on the 25th. Time will tell. I have emailed Levy to see what he thinks. Levy was so much cheaper than eastmall but your right it is better than nothing. If order does come in i will not be needing any for a while anyway:)

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Cant edit first msg for some reason any help?

+ Wholesale - China Wholesale - Buy Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesaler - 50mls e liq for $7.69 US
+ Untitled Document - 60mls 100mg nic flavourles e liq $36.00 US (Not taking Australian orders at the moment 31/03/2010)
+ www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd - 5x20mls for $30.00 US plus 2x30mls 36mg nic flavourless for $6.00 US
+ http://www.ecigz.com.au/store/index.php - Australian Made e cig and e liq order site. Great prices, Local Postage.
+ eBay - LorAnn Flavourings 18pk Carton $18.95 US. Ebay order no. 110489581104
+ www.heaven-gift.com - Great Selection but not as cheap as the other sites eg Eastmall and ecigz.
+ http://www.healthcabbin.net - Great Selection of juices and gear (same prices as HG) AUD price setting.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Sure thing, not sure why there is a 2 day limit of editing, and if I could change that rule I would!

Sorry for the stuff-around, I'll do what I can to keep a smile on vapers faces! :)

P.s, you also did a typo on heaven-gift (gifts) :)
All fixed

That was quick. Thanks for your help. What do you do for a crust MrDismal?
Check out the big smile on my face :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread