• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Economic Aussie Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Just made an order with ecigz.com.au Cant wait to receive my new 510 and blue foam. It is for public use as my tornado is a bit out there. I have heard ecigz.com.au only take up to two days delivery. Its a shame with all these public holidays in the way. Hope everyone is haveing a great easter. My older brother just came up from Melbourne to see me and i got him to order an ecig from TW UK hopefully this will work for him its where i got my first. They are expensive there but at least i know he will start of with a reliable and quality experience.

Guessologist

Feb 7, 2010
Australia
Oh man, this aussie site has come along at just the right time. My gear has really taken a turn for the worse over the last couple of weeks, and peaked a couple of nights ago where I popped my last good 510 atomiser out on the town. I don't remember when or how (it was a BIG night, I don't even remember being at the pub if it weren't for the photos), but in the morning I popped the cartrige off and the foam filling was a mass of crusty, singed goop. I cleaned out the atomiser, and got set up again... no sizzle. I busted out the multimeter and got a resistance of 160 ohms. Ohm no! No amount of cleaning my two remaining atomisers seems to be able to bring them back to their former glory either.

Therefore, vaping has turned into misery for me until I can get some new attys and this store has popped up at just the right time. No week-long wait for parts now!

mooody

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Australia
Yeesh! Make sure you get a few spares, and some more for when those spares suddenly go. I probably have about 10 complete 501's with mega batteries, with a few pass throughs, and different ways doubled up charging them all. The 501 might not be my favorite e-ciggy, but it will keep me off the analogs in lean times, no problem.

If anyone is in canberra, and have lost an essential part or all to continue to vape, and must have the e-cig to keep of the analogs, I certainly don't mind giving some of the spares over, or juice till their order arrives.

Kimmyw

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
QLD Australia
Oh man, this aussie site has come along at just the right time. My gear has really taken a turn for the worse over the last couple of weeks, and peaked a couple of nights ago where I popped my last good 510 atomiser out on the town. I don't remember when or how (it was a BIG night, I don't even remember being at the pub if it weren't for the photos), but in the morning I popped the cartrige off and the foam filling was a mass of crusty, singed goop. I cleaned out the atomiser, and got set up again... no sizzle. I busted out the multimeter and got a resistance of 160 ohms. Ohm no! No amount of cleaning my two remaining atomisers seems to be able to bring them back to their former glory either.

Therefore, vaping has turned into misery for me until I can get some new attys and this store has popped up at just the right time. No week-long wait for parts now!

whats your address, I have a spare 510 atom to keep you going if you want it..

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
The Aussie site is load of my mind. Guessologist like you said it is only a few days wait (hopefully) and its peace of mind with customs and shipping prices. Just made my order with them Yest dont expect it to be sent till tomorow due to easter (I will let you all know when it arrives). I emailed Doolang/Rainer and he had some extra items that were not on his site that i ordered (so keep that in mind and email him just in case he has different colours or products you need). I am excited to try the blue foam he sells. Hope everyone had a great easter and ate lots of chocolate or at least vaped some chocolate flavouring. :)

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Hey MrDismal if your out there can you fix the first post list again for me so it looks like this :-

+ Wholesale - China Wholesale - Buy Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesaler - 50mls e liq for $7.69 US (small Selection).
+ Untitled Document - 60mls 100mg nic flavourles e liq $36.00 US
+ www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd - 5x20mls for $30.00 US plus 2x30mls 36mg nic flavourless for $6.00 US
+ E Cigz Australia (Powered by CubeCart) - Australian Made e cig and e liq order site. Great prices.
+ eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices - LorAnn Flavourings 18pk Carton $18.95 US. Ebay order no. 110489581104
+ Chocolate Moulds - Inspired By Chocolate - local lorann flavours, very quick processing and postage.
+ Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier - Great Selection but not as cheap as ecigz or eastmall.
+ Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail - Great Selection of juices and gear just like HG. AUD price setting.

Thank you.
P.s can you make sure the links do not get changed as they sometimes get changed automatically to something else if you check the first list you will see what i mean.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Hey MrDismal if your out there can you fix the first post list again for me so it looks like this :-

+ Wholesale - China Wholesale - Buy Wholesale Products from Chinese Wholesaler - 50mls e liq for $7.69 US (small Selection).
+ www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd - 5x20mls for $30.00 US plus 2x30mls 36mg nic $6.00 US
+ E Cigz Australia (Powered by CubeCart) - Australian Made e cig and e liq order site. Great prices.
+ eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices - LorAnn Flav 18pk Cart $18.95 US. Order no. 110489581104
+ Chocolate Moulds - Inspired By Chocolate - local lorann flavours, very quick process, post.
+ Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier - Great Selection but not as cheap as ecigz or eastmall.
+ Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail - Great Selection of juices and gear just like HG. AUD price setting.

Thank you.
P.s can you make sure the links do not get changed as they sometimes get changed automatically to their url info/something else if you check the first list you will see what i mean.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia

+ www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd - 5x20mls for $30.00 US plus 2x30mls 36mg nic $6.00 US
+ eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices - LorAnn Flav 18pk Cart $18.95 US. Order no. 110489581104
+ Chocolate Moulds - Inspired By Chocolate - local lorann flavours, very quick process, post.

Thank you.
P.s can you make sure the links do not get changed as they sometimes get changed automatically to their url info/something else if you check the first list you will see what i mean.

it did it by itself again I dont want the URL details i just want www.blahblah.com etc even if it does not make the url link work i dont care they can just cut and paste.

Guessologist

Feb 7, 2010
Australia
whats your address, I have a spare 510 atom to keep you going if you want it..

Thanks, but I should be ok. My old man has a Joye Stick V3 which isn't seeing much use lately due to him being really fussy with the liquids that we ordered with it. It's getting me through no problems, but I like the warmer vapour and extra backpressure of the 510. It's just not mine... edit: in the process of blowing my head off with the V3, a testament to how aneimic my other PVs have become. Hasn't got any cart mods though, burning poly taste when its running low is pretty awful. Seeing all that juice still sitting in the fill but just can't be coaxed out is disappointing.

Last edited:

mooody

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Australia
I have had a pack sitting next to my monitor for months unopened.

They serve as a constant reminder of how I used to waste $20/day to slowly kill myself. 8-o

Yes, I have a packet unopened sitting in a draw here too, they were my backup in case e-cig didn't work. I was thinking of giving them to my smoking friends...but telling them about e-cigs is much more valuable to them, then just another pack of lousey analogs.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
I am so sick of waiting for parcells. I have 3 orders in the mail right now. 2 of them over 15 days. 1 was meant to be sent express post today before 6pm but was not. If i ever run my own business which i will never do i will send everyones parcells the same day they make the order. No ....en excuses. MrDismal i just swore to get your attention to please fix the list for me so the address is there not the stupid URL info. Thankyou

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I am so sick of waiting for parcells.

Com, two of the guys you're ordering from work during the day and do parcels at night from what I understand. This is one of the challenges of starting a new business...

MrDismal i just swore to get your attention

LOL...

to please fix the list for me so the address is there not the stupid URL info.

When entering your post, write the site url, highlight it and then select the link icon on the menu bar (above where you type - it's the world with a chain link icon) and enter the url in there again.

This should stop the forum automatically retrieving the title from the web page you're linking to. Is this what you're trying to do?

Your link will end up looking like (without the space):

Code:
[ URL="http://www.healthcabin.net"]www.healthcabin.net[/URL]

Last edited:

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Com, two of the guys you're ordering from work during the day and do parcels at night from what I understand. This is one of the challenges of starting a new business...

LOL...

When entering your post, write the site url, highlight it and then select the link icon on the menu bar (above where you type - it's the world with a chain link icon) and enter the url in there again.

This should stop the forum automatically retrieving the title from the web page you're linking to. Is this what you're trying to do?

Your link will end up looking like (without the space):

Code:
[ URL="http://www.healthcabin.net"]www.healthcabin.net[/URL]

Brilliant thank you Dinium that is what i needed to here in both my whinges. I think i need to up my nic dosage.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Updated list MrDismal thanks. Hopefully this one will work. If not can you fix it for me please. It will help me sleep at night.

+ www.lightinthebox.com - 50mls e liq for $7.69 US (small Selection).
+ www.xtremevaping.com - 60mls 100mg nic flavourles e liq $36.00 US
+ www.eastmall.net - 5x20mls for $30.00 US plus 2x30mls 36mg nic flavourless for $6.00 US
+ www.ecigz.com.au/store/index.php - Australian e cig and e liq order site. Great prices, Local.
+ www.ebay.com - LorAnn Flavourings 18pk Carton $18.95 US. Ebay order no. 110489581104
+ www.inspiredbychocolate.com.au - local lorann flavours, very quick processing and postage.
+ www.heaven-gifts.com - Great Selection but not as cheap as the other sites eg Eastmall and ecigz.
+ www.healthcabin.net - Great Selection of juices and gear (same prices as HG) AUD price setting.

Last edited:

mooody

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2010
Australia
Well the list looks good from this side of the computer screen, except I didn't know xtremevaping like to call themselves 'untitled document' :) ...and thanks for keeping it updated, because I'm just about to go on another unjustified buying spree again.

(edit: update) I wanted to buy from extreme but they now have this on their front page

Attention: Until further notice we are not taking any orders from outside the US. This action is currently only temporary. This is due to the recent customs actions and seizures. If you try to purchase something and do not live in the US, you will get an error during checkout. This is a known cause directly related to our current temporary policy of domestic shipping only. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it I truly apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, and appreciate the patronage I have received prior to this latest update.

Dammit, another one has bitten the dust :/

Last edited:

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
because I'm just about to go on another unjustified buying spree again.

Love it... I do the same usually late at night after my dear wife has gone to bed :) Only problem is I end up ordering the wrong stuff! I really hate 555!!!

I wanted to buy from extreme but they now have this on their front page
Attention: Until further notice we are not taking any orders from outside the US. This action is currently only temporary.

My order came through today. Hopefully Com's arrives tomorrow. If we get 2/2, Levy might let another one through if you ask nicely. He's one of the genuine good guys.

If he agrees, order his 125ml bottles. Up to 4 of them fit into a pre-paid priority post box and Levy subsequently discounted my postage down to around $US15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread