• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Economic Aussie Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
It has been very quiet around here since the IRC room opened up. You can access it through MIRC or www ecigz com au or www vaporosity com.

www eliquidz com (aussie site) has a great deal at the moment. They are selling what is know as Doublers (double strength flavours) in a sample pack of 17 10ml bottles for $57.50 AUD. This means once you have added 10ml of PG or VG and a few drops of your 32-100mg 0 flavour nic (available from www extremevaping com) you end up with 17x20mls nic juices. This amount of juice and the amount of flavours should keep you well stocked for a long while. This is a very cheap way of vaping and should be some fun if you decide to mix flavours.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
www ecigz com au have low resistent atomizers in for $8.00 Aud. They are measured at 1.7 as apposed to 2.2 which is standard. This means you get more power from your ecig which generally means you get more vapour and throat hit. These cost a bit more than normal atties and apparently do not last as long but i think they could be worth it especially if you cannot afford or do not want a chunky hi voltage mod. Waiting on my order now.

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
www ecigz com au have low resistent atomizers in for $8.00 Aud. They are measured at 1.7 as apposed to 2.2 which is standard. This means you get more power from your ecig which generally means you get more vapour and throat hit.

And in theory, less flavour (since it's burning at a higher wattage), less battery life (should drop by a third), burn more juice (hotter temp) and potentially provide less life out of the atty (due to the temps, keeping them wet etc).

The low resistance atties are a cheap way of trying higher voltage vaping, but there are some downsides :)

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
It has been very quiet around here since the IRC room opened up. You can access it through MIRC or www ecigz com au or www vaporosity com.

Ecigz have created their own IRC server which just so happens to use the same channel name - creating more than a little confusion. The link on vaporosity still goes to the general chat server. To simplify things:

General vaping chat and independent advice from other users: Mibbit IRC client widget

ecigz sales support:Mibbit IRC client widget

www eliquidz com (aussie site) has a great deal at the moment.
Eliquidz have been up and down lately. Apparently they closed the store for a short period for the second time in a month. There's been conjecture about investigations on one side, and hosting issues on the other.

It's now reopened (doolang is helping them out with hosting). Their ability to disappear and then reappear may cast some doubt over their reliability.

Last edited:

Jaddell

May 5, 2010
NSW Australia
Eliquidz have been up and down lately. Apparently they closed the store for a short period for the second time in a month. There's been conjecture about investigations on one side, and hosting issues on the other.

It's now reopened (doolang is helping them out with hosting). Their ability to disappear and then reappear may cast some doubt over their reliability.
I just received my order without any problems this week. Lots of flavours, excellent follow-up service and I would recommend them highly.

k.rad

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2010
Adelaide, Australia
The low resistance atties are a cheap way of trying higher voltage vaping, but there are some downsides :)

The positives easily outweigh any negatives for me. I've been using a couple of 510 LR attys from HG for a couple of weeks now (Joye manufactured, and both of mine measure in at 1.5 ohms) and they're still going great guns so far. They're actually cheaper than the standard 510 attys at HG too ($6 vs $7).

I'm expecting a five pack of the EM LR attys soon and I'm curious to see if they'll be as good as those from HG (looks like their 5 for$15 price is over... $25 now). If they're not as good I will be placing an order for a few more from HG very soon after.

Last edited:

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Cheap 6Volt PV Mod -

If anyone wants a cheap 6v PV, here is a good way to go about it. Purchase a dse 905. These come with their standard 3.7v batts. Dse 905 sell for anywhere from $40 - $80 AUD (Just shop around i got mine for $48 from Dealxtreme) Including postage. www vaporosity com sell the Mod to turn these into a 6v device (it is the bottom of a 905 that has been drilled out to fit 2x3v batteries) the mod costs $20 AUD. 2x3volt cr2 batteries can be purchased from www dealxtreme com . They also sell the charger. Batteries plus charger cost about $12 AUD (free shipping as well). All up you will have a decent 3.7-6v device for around $80 AUD.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Ecigz Australia Weekend Sale Starts Now.

905 Starter Kits From $45.00

Joye 510 Kits from $30.00

510 atomizer $5.00

901 Atomizers $5.00

510 Batteries Both Standard & Mega From $8.00

E Cigz Ecigs E cigs Australia Electronic cigarette Joye 510 , DSE 905 , 901 Atomizers Batteries Blue Foam Mega Batteries

New T-Rex & Riva Upgrade Kits with 1300mah Battery From $50.00 Email me for Pre Orders

Sale Ends Sunday 23/5/2010 Midnight !

Regards E Cigz Sales

E Cigz Ecigs E cigs Australia Electronic cigarette Joye 510 , DSE 905 , 901 Atomizers Batteries Blue Foam Mega Batteries

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
There is a new Aussie order site opeing up in 2 weeks. Electronic Cigarettes Australia Pty Ltd. They are based in NSW. They will be supplying various e cigs and mixing kits i.e. raw flavours loranns, mixing bowls, pipets and dropper bottles. Postage is said to be $5 flat rate which is pretty good. Will post the address when it is up and running. Good to see more aussie sites opening.

Email Andrew for suggestions of stock Ecigs@ecigs.net.au

k.rad

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2010
Adelaide, Australia
let us know K.rad how you go. i am loving the LR just in a standard 510.

Ditto, LR attys are about all I've used for the past few weeks. Love 'em.

I just got my EM LR attys today. All five measure between 1.5 and 1.6ohms, which is nice, and I do really like that they have 'LR' printed on the atty to make ID'ing them very easy.

BUT, they have a wider wick than the HG Joye attys and the wicks are skewed and wonky on every one. Also, the threading on two of them is rough and won't screw into my SB without using more effort than I'm willing to, for fear of damaging the threads on the SB.

The one I have been using vapes very nicely, but for the above reasons I'll be sticking to the HG ones next time I order some.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Electronic Cigarettes Australia Pty Ltd are now taking orders via email ecigs@ecigs.net.au.

Here is what they have so far :-

joye 510 black kits $37
Spare batteries $10 and atomisers $7
901 Atty's $7

Plenty of Juice in stock $6 for 15 ml or $9.95 for 30ml
555 flavoured e-liquid - zero nicotine
Apple flavoured e-liquid - zero nicotine
Banana flavoured e-liquid - zero nicotine
Cherry flavoured e-liquid - zero nicotine
Chocolate flavoured e-liquid - zero nicotine
Coffee flavoured e-liquid - zero nicotine
Marlbro flavoured e-liquid - zero nicotine
Minty Menthol flavoured e-liquid - zero nicotine
Peach flavoured e-liquid - zero nicotine
Tobacco flavoured e-liquid - zero nicotine
Vanilla flavoured e-liquid - zero nicotine

Flat rate Ship is $5 or Express Ship $10

Prices are pretty good.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
www eliquidz com are having a 10% off sale on their doubler 10ml flavours at the moment. They are also offering free postage on top of this. You get 17x10ml which is essentially 17x20ml 0 nic juice for about $50 AUD. Thats pretty good especially if you are like me and have a .... load of 100mg nic purchased from www extremevapour com and a hell of a lot of PG from various chemists. DBN has made a good review on this liquid YouTube - eliquidz.com ejuice review

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Got this from another forum i cant mention.

Hi all

The JuiceWhore.com will be opening hopefully the weekend of 19 June 2010. This is an Australian supplier based in NSW. In line with Australian regulations, all juices will be 0nic with "doublers" available.

We'll be handmaking our juices to order with many different flavours available and more in development. All ingredients are USP/BP food grade and our flavourings don't contain any nasty colourings. Juices can be ordered in PG, VG or a mix of the two and both 10ml and 30ml sizes will be available.

As the opening gets closer, more announcements will be made regarding flavours and some other great consumables available in the store.

Hope you'll pay us a visit.

Del

JuiceWhore - 2010

Just like to recommend a South Australia ecig retailer - ecig-sa.com . He has the usual range (juice ..... included) with great prices and excellent service. Delivery times are unreal, I've never waited more than two days for my interstate orders - Peter gets things in the post very quickly after ordering (same day sometimes) and uses express post. Highly recommended supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread