ECOpure Krystal & EVO Atomizers - Discontinued?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAldo

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
London
that is a BIG disappointment, especially removal of ECOpure Krystal
:blink: :(

I have tried both and my impression is that the old line was better, flavour and taste wise.
I flagged this on an email and they replied that materials and production procedures were unchanged, so the taste should stay the same,
I run a blind test with two identical stardust and still they taste different to me and others, si it's not just me.
Pity..

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

o1ooo12ooo

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
NYC
I have tried both and my impression is that the old line was better, flavour and taste wise.
I flagged this on an email and they replied that materials and production procedures were unchanged, so the taste should stay the same,
I run a blind test with two identical stardust and still they taste different to me and others, si it's not just me.
Pity..

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

:confused:
wrong thread?

Dear McAldo,

We are sorry to hear that you are not entirely satisfied with our new range of ECOpure.

Firstly let me assure you that the formulations have not changed with respect to flavour or ingredients. ECOpure is still manufactured with Ph.Eur Nicotine and Glycerol. Food grade Ethyl Maltol and Ethanol are used in the Rich and Menthol formulations, along with the highest quality ethanol. The only thing that has changed is the discontinuation of “Low”, “High”,

As such we should not expect any change in flavour.

@ o1ooo12ooo With regard to the discontinuation of Krystal, this decision was made as we have now expanded our range from 0% nicotine up to 4.5% nicotine. Krystal was manufactured with 3.6% nicotine, and so this sits between a 3.0% and 4.5% which are currently available.

The decision to introduce a greater range of nicotine concentrations followed ample positive feedback from users and investigation on nicotine delivery from the Intellicig. We understand that we cannot please everybody, but we would hope that either the 3.0% or 4.5% ECOpure which is currently available would satisfy former Krystal users.

I would like to thank you for your time in raising this issue and we welcome any further feedback you may have.

Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread