• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ECTA ON TVN! Sunday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
Frig TVN I was so looking forward to the show tonight. I thought we would finally be treated like the adults that we are & told what is going on with vaping in Canada.

All I have to say is FU

I will do it on my own

It is a sad day in Canada when I am willing to get MY nic from the states, if I have to. But I will always get EVERYTHING I can from canvape & jugz in CANADA

ECTA You want to Frig us over?

GOOD LUCK

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
PLEASE people!!!

ECTA fan's and haters (cause thats basically how the damned rift splits) i'm tired of answering individual threads and pm's...

NEITHER ECTA NOR A NON-ECTA VENDOR IS BEHIND THIS... stop accusing one anothers camp of doing this...

please... don't let me be another source of division between the camps....

Rttch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Edmonton
After reading this thread and the "others", I've gotten a bit of a crash course on how emotional the topic of ECTA is at the very least.

Jay, I'm really sorry to hear about your situation, as stated as of right now, and hope you take the time needed to collect yourself entirely and become stronger for it when you can come back.

Cheers (and hugs),

Rttch

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Hey guys...

i just want to clarify...

Jeff, as a manager and owner, has to make decisions to protect his network... i have no bones with him about that! the timing sucked, but here's the basics... 5 hours before my show he sent me a message on skype... i didn't get it till 10 min before my show and we just didn't have time to properly sus it out... i argued and because of timing, he just shut the conversation down and kicked me... had i been at my computer when it first came up, i'm confident that we would have had the conversation, talked it out, figured it out and life would have carried on...

we are still talking, and the door isn't closed... i've just been asked to step outside till we sort it out... i may or may not re-enter but thats between jeff and i to figure out... noone else!

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread