• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ECTA ON TVN! Sunday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Sunday night on the FFS show, we will be discussing ECTA. Electronic Cigarette Trade Association of Canada. What is it and what will it mean for the future of vaping in Canada?

Katherine Devlin, an Industry Consultant who manages and operates ECITA for the EU and ECTA for Canada, will be on hand to answer your questions and concerns.

Join me (EvelWmn), Jibba and guest host Hawtangel as we welcome Katherine and try and answer all your questions.

That's this Sunday, 8PM - 10PM EST on the FFS show at TVN

Rttch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Edmonton
As my husband would be watching it, with the tv behind my computer, I meant that you'd all be watching my webcam and I would be a distraction. Also, I don't have good dichotic listening skills (even with a good quality noise-cancelling gamer's headset. I know I would still hear the tv behind me). It's best that I avoid distracting the tvn group and prevent myself from getting confused.

"A Lannister always pays his standards for the electronic cigarette industry in Canada."

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Ok, now I'm going to bed and not coming back in this thread. It just makes me angry.
Never go to bed angry Chelly ;)

I know what would make Chelly happy :D if was to win some Juice and then the keyring SD's that is up for grabs and gave her the juice....oppps i mean key ring thingy ma-do-hickies ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread