Status
Not open for further replies.

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
good god, i really love this recipe. Just barely made it at a 5050 blend and wow this stuff is insanely good. big big ups and coming up with that recipe, I think this is stuff I am going to vape from here on out. 15/10

It's really ... REALLY addicting stuff for sure. Glad you like. :D

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Ecto-1, named after the famous license plate number of the Ghost Buster's EctoMobile.

All flavors were TFA using the boiling water quick steep method and leaving the cap off the bottle for around 24 hours.

8% Lemon Lime (You may reduce all the way down to 5% if you want to lessen the lemon lime and increase the punch flavors)
6% Hawaiian Tropical Punch
3% Tutti-Fruitti
2% Cotton Candy

Smell: A delightful lemon lime fruit punch. You definitely smell more than lemon lime but the mixture of fruits blend into one outstanding aroma that makes it very hard to distinguish between each fruit.

Taste: No surprises here ... it tastes like a sweet (not overly sweet) and juicy lemon lime punch. A very fruity and citrusy blend that arouses my taste buds to utter pleasure. Take a 3/4 glass of tropical punch ... now squeeze some fresh lemon and lime juice into the glass until filled ... stir ... drink. You now know what this juice taste like. ;)

Well, this is my favorite fruit-based blend so far. I find it very refreshing and tasty. It's one of those juices that's hard to put down. You may have to lower your normal voltage or wattage to get the "sweet spot" of this juice. It's well worth it! :drool:

Just made up a batch all (TFA), any chance that it getting cloudy is normal? First time using lemon-lime so I'm wondering if is reacting with another ingredient. Have never seen this before so sorry, have to ask, it does smell wonderful though :unsure:

TIA

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
Yes it gets cloudy. Looks like REAL ectoplasma. ( or atleast what people say is "real" ;) )

As it settles it gets a bit less cloudy but its definitely not a fully clear juice. Its just from the combination of the specific flavors and their own colors.

I'm out of ecto-1 and waiting for wizlabs to open back up. Missing this juice very dearly so I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Yes it gets cloudy. Looks like REAL ectoplasma. ( or atleast what people say is "real" ;) )

As it settles it gets a bit less cloudy but its definitely not a fully clear juice. Its just from the combination of the specific flavors and their own colors.

I'm out of ecto-1 and waiting for wizlabs to open back up. Missing this juice very dearly so I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for the reply, me being the well, ummmm, OCD type (cleaner wording), made a second batch just to see if it did the exact same thing :blush: well sure enough. BTW it smells wonderful, actually both I guess to be accurate...

Looking forward to feeding a few drops to my atty in the next few days, will post, thanks again :)

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Mixed review in the initial batch 1 :thumb: me and 1 :unsure: from my better half...

Made another 10ml batch today cutting back on the lemon-lime to 5% (as suggested) and bumping up the Hawaiian Punch to 8%, this probably throws off entirely what you intended as your vape, which I did enjoy, just gearing it more towards my wife's taste...

It's easy enough to add a few drops of lemon-lime in when I want the boost, thanks, enjoyed it :)

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
Yeah, I actually enjoy the Lemon-Lime at full strength but I know some people might find it too intense. Honestly, you kind of get use to it after awhile and it just doesn't seem as strong. Glad you liked it. Still waiting to make some more for myself, as this IS my all day ... every day vape usually. My RWhy4 has been getting me through until I can grab more flavors. ;-)

RedFox

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
On the edge of insanity..
Thanks tc1! If I wanted to turn this into something more like the Ecto Chill, would I add koolada, Extreme Ice, or a methol? I really like the flavor you have made here from this combination of flavorings, but miss the "hit" or "punch" that you get from Ecto Chill.

Any suggestions? Thanks! :)

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
RedFox:8836516 said:
Thanks tc1! If I wanted to turn this into something more like the Ecto Chill, would I add koolada, Extreme Ice, or a methol? I really like the flavor you have made here from this combination of flavorings, but miss the "hit" or "punch" that you get from Ecto Chill.

Any suggestions? Thanks! :)

Koolada if you want to give it that chill ... menthol if you want to give it a bit of menthol.

I have some koolada on the way and will no doubt try it with this recipe. Gonna use it in some of my honeydew juices as well since I like my honeydew slightly chilled. It will definitely give it a nice pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread