Eden Mods Rose 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthropolyte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2016
Bristol, UK
Well well - Eden Mods are finally releasing the Rose 3. Some pics and details below. Release date is the UK VapeFest in August.

Can't wait for this one. I occasionally go back to my V2, and it's still an amazing atty.

316 stainless steel
Peek insulators
3.5mm airflow with fully adjustable AFC
Height exc. tip and 510 is 44.8mm (same as Rose V2-S)
juice capacity with poly tank – 4.1ml
juice capacity with steel tank – 5.0ml
Top fill
Adjustable juice control
VERY large build deck
Adjustable 510 pin
Reduced chamber
Removable wick channels to expose a FLAT postless deck
Ability to use your own drip tips
AFC runs on a spring wire, not an o-ring for PERFECT resistance all the time.

13445322_10154283652216983_812256518818914062_n.jpg

13445419_10154288487066983_31113647967880996_n.jpg

13418728_10154279969496983_946895841323019511_n.jpg

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Another legendary MTL tank switches to an enormous hole beneath the coil - even larger than the Kayfun 5. Many will love the change, many will not.
Yup! Dont like the look of that at all. Im wondering what the diameter of that hole is, and whether by some miracle, the KF5 restrictors will fit..Hope springs eternal..

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Not sure I'm waiting for it any more. With that size of hole, M2L wont work imho...closing down the AFC wont change tha fact that the vape will be very hot. Its the same problem I found with the hurricane frankly and that one has long since passed into other hands..Still, I bet it blows cloudz...:facepalm:

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
As long as it delivers on flavour, I couldn't care in the slightest. I know there are a lot of people wanting a good MTL atty, but the Rose V2 is still available, and still works fantastically well. Eden Mods are simply moving in a different direction with the new one.
You are right. It will appeal to a large and growing set of vapers who like big AF, clouds etc. However, that may also exclude folks who have supported them through the earlier versions which is a shame. I guess we need to see how effective it actually is for M2L. Hard to imagine it will be great but you never know really. I'll give it a go for sure :)

anthropolyte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2016
Bristol, UK
Watching Damian's review at the moment - he doesn't really go into MTL. But the AFC does close right down, and that air hole on the deck doesn't look that big to me. The Eden Mods Facebook page suggests that it is capable of MTL, so perhaps not a purely cloud chasing atty. Plus Eden Mods have always designed with flavour in mind.

Surprised at Soulseek's comment about the chamber size. It looks about the same as the V2, just without the ceramic.

RabbiXX

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2016
California
The airflow control looks exactly the same as my Snapdragon v1.5, so I'm very excited. I can make the airflow ridiculously restricted with that RDA if I choose.

That video made more excited if anything:

"Vastly improved over both of it's predecessors"

"...you can finely tune the airflow to meet your vaping needs, expecially if your a MTL vaper and like a really tight draw"

Sounds like it has the best flavor out of any RTA that he has used.

Last edited:
Reactions: mindriot

mindriot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Dundee, Scotland
Oh man I can't believe I missed this thread till now. I can get that a few people are going to be less than happy that this is quite a bit different from previous versions. Personally this looks like exactly what I'm dreaming of, I love my snapdragon so so much but I never went for the previous rose as I wanted just a little more air than it seemed to offer to the restrictive lung hit rather than the MTL. I eventually caved and got a KF 5 thinking that was as close as I was going to get for the moment but even still I'll probably throw money at this as fast as physically possible.

Reactions: RabbiXX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread