Status
Not open for further replies.

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
hey Pham,

ok, I've decided to not make a DNA 20,30, in a classic Phidias, why? because I think the classic Phidias as a feeder is the bomb!
Feeders rock, and folks can still use low ohm atties to get the high voltage hit.

So look for a new run of Classic Phidias Feeders....maybe this time next week!

I'll still look at the DNA for the recessed tank Phidias, and the new feeders will be 'KICK' enabled, so that's also a good reason not to mess with a Classic!

right on
fono

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Standing Buy :)

hey Pham,

ok, I've decided to not make a DNA 20,30, in a classic Phidias, why? because I think the classic Phidias as a feeder is the bomb!
Feeders rock, and folks can still use low ohm atties to get the high voltage hit.

I'll still look at the DNA for the recessed tank Phidias, and the new feeders will be 'KICK' enabled, so that's also a good reason not to mess with a Classic!

right on
fono

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
hey Pham,

right on
fono

Yeah!

I have been lurking for awhile, but decided I should say hello every once and awhile. Regarding RBAs, the Reo RM2 works quite well on a Phiddie, but I still like 306 attys.

fono - have you seen this?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...6-vape-summit-las-vegas-youre-guest-list.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread