EU EFVI - European Free Vaping Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.
J'oublie tout :
efvi_u10.png

Vive la France (qui ferait bien de se bouger un peu le troufignon :D)

Clairvoy

Verified Member
May 30, 2012
Hungary
Thank you Clairvoy - I'll keep checking back as I would like to sign.

Hello Maytwin,
not good news :(
here is the official answer from the EU:

Given the respective requirements set out by the United Kingdom and France in Regulation (EU) No 211/2011 on the citizens' initiative, a British citizen residing in France cannot support a citizens' initiative.

The Commission proposal for a Regulation proposed uniform requirements for all Member States, which would have enabled any European citizen to support a citizens' initiative. The diverging requirements of the Member States set out in the final Regulation, which are due to the different data required by the respective Member States in order to be able to verify the statements of support submitted by signatories, have the unfortunate effect of preventing some European citizens from giving their support to a citizens' initiative. The Commission is aware of this issue and has, on several occasions, asked the Member States to re-consider their requirements to lower as far as possible the number of citizens concerned, including after the adoption of the Regulation (the requirements set out in Annex III to the Regulation can be modified by a Commission delegated act at the request of the Member States concerned).

Last edited:
Albantar> great !
For the French I think I can do it ;) But for the dutch your help is welcome.
I'm going to collect all the important things we have to translate and MP you soon (this week I wish)

You can have a look on all documents made by french EFVI "activists" here EFVI - Package de Communication
All pictures and visuals can be re-used and translate if it's to support EFVI

Last edited:

sebt

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2012
Budapest, Hungary
Love the cartoons!

Attempt at English translation of the last one:

"- Whaddya mean my Marketing Authorisation? I don't have one of those! I'm DIY, 100% Made in France. (And I feel bloody stupid with that gigantic atty. What is it with everyone and my getup these days?)
- I don't want to know - it's the law, Article 18. Count yourself lucky I don't run you in to check you didn't buy your fancy American outfit from abroad on the Internet!"

FourWinds

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2014
UK
If there hasn't been one already can we get a call to action banner on this?

That's not enough; I'm going to ask the forum managers to mail the EU user base, or everyone if that's not possible (I'm sure our friends around the world would understand if the mail began with "To EU members only"). I just received an email from UKV (UK Vapers) as a reminder, and I don't think that any members of this forum would consider such an email an intrusion or spam. I'll go along and find the correct sub-forum to make the request now.

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
Hmm, what will happen with my credentials while this is all over?
I want to support but i'm not to fond of giving away all my credentials online :|

Also only 0.4% in sweden what a shame. However vaping here isn't as big.
Most people around here don't understand the vaping scene "It's still smoking" No it's not. Ugh.
And the newpapers continue to indoktrinate the incompetent people how dangerous e-liquid is. And how we already have like 10 cases of overdose. -.-' 2 Of the cases were children that got ahold of the bottles.

Other were just people who reported that they got nussea (spellings?) or heartrush from e-cigg. Well to much nictoine duuh.
So in other words is it safe to apply for this?

Edit:

45.00 of 1 milion, oh my... the horrors.

Each country have a national thresehold to reach here is a graph to show this (NB: if all countries goes 100% we'll have around 500 000 supports over the million needed).
But slopes of the curves are more and more sharp, it is still possible, many actions have been lanunched to get help from vapers, non-vapers, modders, vendors and even to Chineses factories ;)
For more infomartions (mostly in french) you can go on efvi-france.com
Last-month.gif
d)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread