EU EFVI - European Free Vaping Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
That's not enough; I'm going to ask the forum managers to mail the EU user base, or everyone if that's not possible (I'm sure our friends around the world would understand if the mail began with "To EU members only"). I just received an email from UKV (UK Vapers) as a reminder, and I don't think that any members of this forum would consider such an email an intrusion or spam. I'll go along and find the correct sub-forum to make the request now.

3 of the UK stores I've ordered from in the past have been sending this out, so word is getting around. Still a long way to go, but great that so many have already signed it :thumb:

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
This topic should be pinned in the newbie section IMO.
As CASAA is pinned.
It'll reach out way more than this forum that is located way down. At most i've seen 10 viewers in this sub section. Were as new member section always got 200+.

Any possibility for that, moderator/admin?

Edit:
I've forwarded this suggestion to admin, he liked the idea of it. But it's up to the forum manager so i've sent in a request. :)

As i see it, we would benefit way more if this would be visible at the new member & general forums. Just as the Casaa is.
This is issue is just as important as it is for non EU members. Let's pray it'll get pinned down at the other section so it'll be more visible. :)

Last edited:

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
Ok, dear vapers from Europe, how about signing EFVI today?

We in sweden are trying to bring out this more around here.
I'm currently working on translating EFVIs site to swedish.
Because most people won't bother to read it even if it's in english.
It's a nice project i hope it works out! :)

Schlurchi

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Bielefeld, Germany
Just a thought....Any chance of sending this via credo or similar web petition signing program to notify as many folks as possible?

Don't know Credo, but any help spreading the information will be helpful.

BTW: more than 56.000 subscribers by now. It is still a long way to reach our goal of 1.000.000

Schlurchi

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Bielefeld, Germany
@SleeZy

To use a signature like I have include the picture into your signature, this might work:
url]

But select your country picture at monwiki.fr even if it might be a bit frustrating.

Till now I was sure there are translations into all EU languages.
Just checked, swedish is missing :-(
And the whole community is wondering why we got only so few subscriptions from Sweden.

Good luck with your translation, if you need information about EFVI of EVUN let me know (but sorry, I don't can speak swedish)

Kind regards from Germany
Schlurchi

Last edited:

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
@SleeZy

To use a signature like I have include the picture into your signature, this might work:
url]

But select your country picture at monwiki.fr even if it might be a bit frustrating.

Till now I was sure there are translations into all EU languages.
Just checked, swedish is missing :-(
And the whole community is wondering why we got only so few subscriptions from Sweden.

Good luck with your translation, if you need information about EFVI of EVUN let me know (but sorry, I don't can speak swedish)

Kind regards from Germany
Schlurchi

We're pretty much done to post our translation. We're double checking everything and put all the pieces together. :)
Thanks for the tip, i know how to use signature but not were to get one like yours that shows the votes.
Yes we're discussing of what we could do to help efvi more. We will mail our questions we might have. :)
I'm saying we because we're a "team" over at swedish efc working on this.

evadgg

Nov 22, 2013
Madrid; Spain
Hello, dear friends

We write you from vapeando.com, an Spanish vapers forum with 16000 members , and we want to inform you we are organizing several actions to face brutal campaign of misinformation that is being launched against electronic cigarette, and against regulation that is being imposed from the European parliament. If you speak Spanish, we invite you to visit it, as it is a great source of information on all legislation that comes up from European governments , the latest articles, serious scientific studies and thousands of other things. However, of all proposed actions, the most important now is collecting signatures for EFVI EFVI: the European Free Vaping Initiative .

Why is EFVI so important? Well, it's simple . European Parliament asks for 1 million signatures to take us into consideration. This is therefore one million votes. A million votes is a significant statistical evidence for the interests of the population. As much as the tobacco lobbyists and pharmaceutical pressure on parliamentarians , they are nothing if they lose the election, therefore the EFVI is the way to create our own "lobby" and force the parliament to listen us to stop regulation.

From this forum we organized us in regions within the country to collect signatures. As an example, Spain has 8,000 municipalities. If we got only 6 signatures per municipality we would reach our goal in one day. Although we have not yet get all them, we're also involving vaper’s shops and traders in the campaign to collect signatures, and we have managed to increase considerably our contribution to the initiative.

In order the stores can offer a scientific and accurate customer information about vaping , we are providing them the following reports:

http://ecigarette-research.com/web/i...4/157-glycerol

Achieving appropriate regulations for electronic cigarettes

I hope these ideas are useful to reach your target signatures. Of course we would be happy to go ahead in any harmonized action in coordination with mates from stores and forums all around Europe to reach our goal .

We were happy if you tell us if this information is valid for you.
We'll stay in contact.

Thank you for your attention .

EFVI-france is proud to introduce you :

1609063107.png
"l'opération bullBOX"
1609063107.png

:laugh:
avis_efvi_01a.png

1010205_1412828608981578_1239374549930188445_n.jpg

Et en plus on a ouvert un forum (francophone à priori ;)) pour coordonner l'action sur le terrain rejoignez nous !(j'espère que j'ai le droit EFVI-France *)
*c'est un forum uniquement dédié à l'EFVI et qui sera desactivé à la fin de l'ICE.(j'en suis co-administrateur en tant que membre du collectif efvi-france le collectif de coordination national qui travaille de concert avec les citoyens Européens qui ont déposé l'EFVI)

We aim to dispatch 2000 boxes in ecig stores all around France and to have volunteers to follow the shops and help to collect papers engagements (in france giving ID number on internet is a big "brake/slow/stop" point so we decided to collect them on paper an directly in shops to be sure to "touch" the max imum vapers.

*this forum is dedicated only to EFVI and will be unactivated at the end of the ECI.(I co-admin this forum as membre of "efvi-france" wich is our national coordination group working in accordance with the european citizens who intitated the EFVI) (sorry for my english :D)

A bientôt

Attachments

• 1609063107.png
    1609063107.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread