eGo 1 Battery and wanting to move up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinkWink726

Mar 17, 2015
Pgh Area, PA
you all are very helpful and I greatly appreciate it!
I think I'll just leave my setup alone after these points have been made ;)

I just have to figure out why the battery started freaking out with the .5, bc I def liked vaping on that more than the 1.2.
I didn't see any metal sticking out of the coil on the .5, but I'll double check again, maybe putting a flashlight on it might help reflect any metal surfaces.

In the meantime, I"ll leave it all be!
Thanks everyone, and I'll check out those youtube vids, thank you for that, too! ;)

Last edited:
Here's one more suggestion, not sure if anyone else mentioned it yet...

Make sure your Subtank Nano isn't screwed on too tightly!

You want it to be snug, but not tight, or it'll act like the battery is dead because it's not getting a good connection! This may (or may not) have had anything to do with your .5 issue, but I figured I'd mention it since I just realized this could be a problem myself!

WinkWink726

Mar 17, 2015
Pgh Area, PA
No more callers, we have a winner!!!
So crazy that if I just turn it back a smidge, it's totally cool, but this is only an issue with the .5 coil!!
Crazy, and I'm totally appreciative, Fox11!!!!!

Make sure your Subtank Nano isn't screwed on too tightly!

You want it to be snug, but not tight, or it'll act like the battery is dead because it's not getting a good connection! This may (or may not) have had anything to do with your .5 issue, but I figured I'd mention it since I just realized this could be a problem myself!

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
If you have an issue with this, try putting a nylon or teflon washer, 18mm to 18.5mm diameter, .2mm thickness in between the tank and battery. It'll give you that same tight purchase between the battery and tank, but maintains that gap that is apparantly necessary. Don't use a metal washer (obvious reasons, metal and electricity and all of that) or a rubber one. The rubber washer will work fine and will be perfectly safe, but it'll grab too hard and you may have some difficulty removing the tank without tearing the washer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread