eGo AIO issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyClobberfoot

May 28, 2016
The blinking light means the coil isn't making contact at the bottom of the tank. If you over-tightened the coil when you screwed it into the top cap, it may be too short to reach, try loosing it a bit and see if it begins working. On the flooding, when the top cap is screwed on after refilling the tank, the air pressure inside of the tank forces e-liquid into the coil and floods the heck out of it.
Remove the top, blow out the excess and try holding your finger over the drip tip blocking the drip tip hole when you screw the top back onto the tank. Seems to work for me.

Going to try the blocking of the drip tip hole and see if that helps...will add it to the tips and tricks of the AIO.

guy told me from joyetech direct to suck hard to clear it(get vape juice in mouth its ok, well not to me, he said this), blow back in the tip to force excess juice out(seemingly works good), or take it apart and blow the juice out(also helps but then you risk reflooding it screwing it back together and the pressure working the juice back into the coil)

memeticengineone

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2016
When my airflow got clogged I would grab a paper towel unscrew the coil and blow through the drip tip with the paper towel blocking the chimney so dirt and dust would blow out the airflow and the pressure would also force excess e liquid out through it, I would clean it up with the paper towel and be good to go. And trust me this happened a lot, I was keeping it my pocket while shoveling dirt and my pocket was basically full of dust at all times.

Going to try the blocking of the drip tip hole and see if that helps...will add it to the tips and tricks of the AIO.

guy told me from joyetech direct to suck hard to clear it(get vape juice in mouth its ok, well not to me, he said this), blow back in the tip to force excess juice out(seemingly works good), or take it apart and blow the juice out(also helps but then you risk reflooding it screwing it back together and the pressure working the juice back into the coil)[

memeticengineone

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2016
so weird issue of mine, I got another AIO, box is a bit bigger(assuming newer revision) and it checked out as authentic but I cannot remove the drip tip(the stock vortex one). Its almost like its glued in. My other one it just simply twisted out, as well with my buddies.

???

Did it not come with a replacement clear plastic drip tip? They may have switched to gluing them in which seems like a bad move to me.

JohnnyClobberfoot

May 28, 2016
Did it not come with a replacement clear plastic drip tip? They may have switched to gluing them in which seems like a bad move to me.

By default stock on these its got the twister tip in it/vortex. I switched it out to the straight thru tip on mine. But on these other 2 AIOs I got later its like they are glued in. I tried my damnest to unscrew it but it just unscrews the tank. AND THEY HAVE THE EXTRA STRAIGHT THRU TIP INCLUDED. Its almost like a troll move.

And they are authentic I checked the scratch offs on the site.

I tried prying a bit with a small precision screwdriver and that didnt even budge it..its like they are now hard mounted. These newer 2 seem like a later revised model they are in a thicker block/brick looking box whilst my 1st AIO came in a square/rectangle thinner box.

memeticengineone

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2016
Fewer ohms generally means more vapor, more juice consumption. Flavor usually depends on other factors but most coils considered flavor coils are higher ohms. The 1.0 would be fine and you would use a little less liquid than the 0.6 but given that they are both designed for mouth to lung vaping then you won't save that much juice. Just use whichever feels right. If you need more power you can use the 0.5 ohm Cubis tank coil which will work with the Ego AIO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnnyClobberfoot

May 28, 2016
Okay, thanks for the info. I will try both.
Thank you
Ab

I recently ordered some 1.5 ohms just to try them out in the AIO. Really strange results and im guessing cause of its lower power(lowest power coils, and no power changing option). Some flavors test really strange/funny and others taste fine.

So far I like the 1.0ohm coils the best in the AIO.

JohnnyClobberfoot

May 28, 2016
so weird issue of mine, I got another AIO, box is a bit bigger(assuming newer revision) and it checked out as authentic but I cannot remove the drip tip(the stock vortex one). Its almost like its glued in. My other one it just simply twisted out, as well with my buddies.

???

Also fixed this issue. Seems like it sort of broke loose after using this particular one for a while and heating it up. Trick is to grab the tip firmly (dont oil it up or have e juice hands) and just work it back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread