eGo AIO issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

naavt

Mar 15, 2017
Hi all,

My wife's eGo AIO caught some dirt between the airflow regulator (where you press to open and close the tank).

She disassembled the tank and tried to clean it the best she could but the unit still feels like it has some sand inside when you rotate the air flow adjuster.

Besides that, she assembled the unit but forgot to vape a few times on power off mode like the manual instructs (she's a beginner in this world and I'm not a smoker), and now she's ingesting e-juice every time she tries to vape.

Any assistance on these 2 issues will be very appreciated. Thanks.

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
I'd say just take the parts that you can remove and wash them under water while moving the parts.. maybe using an ultrasonic cleaner might help get anything stuck.

If the coil is flooding, odds are that something's not screwed in correctly (or a o-ring seal is off) and preventing the pressure needed to equalize the flow. (if there is sand in there, it might be preventing the parts to screw back together correctly)

Possibly it was overfilled and as it was closed it pushed the extra out into the coil. If so, put it upside down to try and drain it (have some paper towel handing), you can try and use a cotton swab to try and extract the extra liquid (but be gentle).

The few pulls to do with a new coil is to help saturate the coil to fill the wick with liquid and prevent dry hits (it's called priming). If you don't do this and vape right away, you can and probably would burn the coil instantly (as there's no liquid), but not doing it would not cause it to flood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread