Ego AIO users! Can you Direct lung vape with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
Was planning on the smok v8 stick for my girlfriend, but they didn't have it in any color except black and silver, anywhere I saw.. ( Looking for the 7 color, or purple ) SO I thought the Innoken T18 or AIO would be something to look into.. I know its comparing the BBB tank to a built in small coil, but saw a vid from suck my mod, I believe where he said you could at least get a restricted DTL hit with it..

It looks like a good little mod, regardless, and it's only $18, so I'm sure I won't be too disappointed with it, even if it has to be another MTL like my mvp/nautilus mini ..

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
For what its worth , I picked her up a Hohm skillet pen style mod, and its a very.. "whispy" type of vape, and it leaks like crazy, even standing upright, and after changing coils..

It does have a descent amount of airflow , so its very easy to DTL ( obviously more of a Restricted DL , but still easily do-able ) SO hoping the AIO is at least similar..

Thanks!

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
I suppose I'll just add this here as well.

2 very different mods , having a tough time picking a new small mod to buy for under/around $30 a pico, or the smoke v8 stick.. I was just gonna get the t18 , but it didn't seem like a good choice for DL.. Was just morally looking for a mtl/restricted dl pen for on the go, internal battery, etc, just something quick and easy, but the low price of the pico and v8 stick were tempting, especially coming with the big baby tank..

SpotDaDog

May 20, 2017
New Mexico
Short answer is yes an eGo AIO can be used DTL with the .5 coil. It's possibly The Best setup for masochists who enjoy getting lips and tongue burned by hot juice. The included .6 coils spit less but it's a tighter draw, restricted DTL.
The AIO Pro & Pro-C with .5 coil are a little better behaved than the regular AIO's. The Pro's have 4ml tanks and there's a bit longer path from coil to tip. Something about the Pro helps with the spitback and I can do a confident DTL with a Pro with a .5 coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread