ego battery and charger problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnimngrl

Feb 11, 2010
Kansas
I have been using ego twists for literally years and all of a sudden I can't get them to work. The chargers won't charge properly and the batteries don't work well right from the start. It is not a contact problem. Anyone else having this experience? I am using the iclear 30 tanks and making my own juice. Anyone have recommendations for a new battery to try that is this type? I have a vision spinner also but same problems.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Spinners are convenient in size but don't last very long IME. I went to tube type VW mods but now I would skip that and go with a small Box mod. The DNA's are going for a good price now. I would go with one of the ones listed below.
$54.80 Vapor Flask V2 Style 7-30W Variable Wattage VW APV Box Mod - 2*18650 / aluminum / silver at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$58.66 ARROW 100W Variable Wattage APV Box Mod - series connection / 2*18650 / silver at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$43.72 D2 D-NA 35 7-35W Variable Wattage APV Box Mod - 1*18650 / anodized aluminum / silver at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Pros of box mods:
possible for more than one battery.
convenient to hold
With multiple batteries your less apt to exceed the limits of the battery.
Shorter than a dual tube mod
Cons:
Are bigger than a tube mod in some respects.
Batteries can be harder to change. (solution but some tape on the battery to ease removing them)
I hardly ever use a tube mod any more an I've had a few. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread