Ego Booster FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I'd like to say a few words about Happy Vapors ego booster's warranty. I recently destroyed my booster by pulling a storm chaser tank shell off while attached to the booster. The tank shell was tight and when it came off the guts of the booster came out with it. I contacted Jack at Happy Vapors and he took care of the problem, sent me a new booster. I hadn't registered the booster yet so he referred me to Sheila at the manufacturer of these boosters and we got mine registered and then sent me the new one. The customer service here is awesome and that is very important in my book.

So a word of caution...Don't pull anything off that is attached to the booster, not even a tight drip tip. Remove your tank or whatever it is your pulling on and put it on an ego without a booster. In the case of a drip tip, just hole tightly to the carto before pulling. If the electronics were glued to the shell of the booster this problem wouldn't occur but it would make it impossible for them to make any repairs so be careful. I love my booster and hated being without it while waiting for my replacement which took about a week because of the registration issue. So be sure to register your booster when you get it.

slimest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2011
Russia, Moscow
ecigroom.myqip.ru
Agree that customer support is really kind and efficient. In my case I got some problems with device and even was not registered at all (my friend bought this thing for me). After exposure my problem to the seller and developer they gave me real help. Very reliable and qualified company. And great, really great device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread