Ego - c , B-type?

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by micksf, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. micksf

micksf Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

any idea if they will make a "b" version of the ego-c? the tank size feels like a step backwards after having an ego-t b tank.

2. SirVette

SirVette Super Member ECF Veteran

We are all different & I prefer the smaller type A tank so it's a step forward. Many like larger tanks but may want it simple, so maybe.

3. fabli

fabli Full Member

I'm also curious about when/if an Ego-C type B will be available. It seems it would make sense as they've already released an LR version.

4. Kent C

Kent C ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

For the T's I know it was a bit of time - month?? before the B's followed the A's. When the 'mega's' first came out in cartridge style - the carto, cone/atty and cylinder atty/carts all came out at once. So hard tellin'. Haven't even seen pics of them yet.

5. micksf

micksf Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just heard from the Ovale guys. they say early part of next year.

6. Tom10

Tom10 Super Member ECF Veteran

I also consider the current Ego-C to be a step backward. They'll have to put a larger capacity battery and B large tank in production with lower prices before they get any of my money. If Ovale doesn't, their competitors will. Their prices are also jacked sky high for obscene profits, and the customers can figure this out fairly easily. Somewhere between 400 and 500% profit margin is ALL I'm willing to let them make off of me. I'll guess that a vendor can currently buy these 650 mah kits in bulk at between $12 to $15. It's not that difficult to get more precise information.

7. holly123

holly123 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

wherre can i buy these i cant find them ....

8. Riffy

Riffy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Surprised these haven't show up yet. Then again I'm surprised the heads are still $25 for a 5 pack still too.

9. JZacharias

JZacharias Full Member

10. Riffy

Nice find. Ordered 2 cones & 5 tanks.

That site is pretty cheap on the parts, but not so much on the batteries. Heads are only $19.99. See how well they work when I get em.

11. Tom10

Tom10 Super Member ECF Veteran

12. Riffy

"This cone and base are equivalent to the far more expensive Joye and Ovale cones and bases. They work beautifully on all Ego or Tornado batteries."

That's what it says on there type A cones. They're only $8 so I figure I'll give em a try. Site also says this:

"We offer two brands of the eGo C products ,Siken e-smoking and Joyetech."

So I'm guessing that's who is making the cones. See how well they're made & how well they work when I get em.

13. Kent C

14. Riffy

Interesting.

15. fabli

fabli Full Member

Just fired up my first one and so far so good. Taste and throat hit same as a regular Ego-T Type B, with maybe a little more vapor.

Got mine from Vaperite. For one Type B cone and base and five Ego-C heads, the price was $33.98 including shipping from and to the U.S. Not sure that these are genuine Joye, but it's great so far!

16. Riffy

Got mine today too. Rather like it so far.

17. Kent C

Looks like 'Silken3D' products. Vaperite Joye products are so marked. The atty heads are Silken and the Joye 'B' heads are different than the A's. But if it works then great!

18. Riffy

Well after a full day using the type B cone, I think I like it better than the A's. I think it gives a little more flavor than the A cones. I also had less condensation build up too.

Today I got my other order that had new batteries & some soft caps for the B tanks. I forgot to order them when I ordered the B cones. See if the soft caps change anything, better or worse today.

Also, the joyetech B cone says it uses a new B style head. This silken one uses the A style heads I'm guessing, since it doesn't mention them. Nice little perk that I don't have to have 2 different styles of heads.

19. Kent C

Riffy - is that like guitar riffy? :) FYI - while the silicone soft caps worked well for me with the t's, I haven't needed them on the c's with the A atty.

20. Riffy

hehe nope just a random name I ended up with years ago :)

I switched to the soft caps right off. They're more easy to get off to fill & clean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.