ego c leaking problems..help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Yup that's one alright. I see..I was actually recommended this system by a friend who is successfully using this (so I didn't give it a second thought), but reading some other replies on this, I guess I'll have to change the system. Thanks.
Evod tanks do not leak for me and should work on your battery fine. Plus they can be had for as low as 1.50 each.
However virtually ALL eliquid tanks and such WILL leak if exposed to too much heat and such. If you leave them in a hot car or in the sun they will dribble some at best.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Hi Lee, I hope that works for you. I can tell you that the Joyetech Ego-C that I quit smoking with over 3 years ago never leaked. It came with pre-punched hard plastic caps on the tank. And with those caps it was very important to fully (forcefully) seat the tank. I actually liked it a lot. Never a drop of liquid on the battery, no external leak, great flavor, the coil and wick held-up for many weeks with cleaning/dry-burn, nearly indestructible when working and a great hand warmer. The major cons for me -the atty is not rebuild-able and the Joyetech atty's are somewhat expensive, but they did work well.

Unfortunate for us, there is a wide range of quality in these products. Good luck

I still use mine every day with joyetech ecabs. Never leaks unless I let the eliquid get down too far. Also use the Ego-C type A and type B system. I don't find the joyetech atties to be expensive, since i just boil them and then they are like new. I have 2 that I've been using for 4+ months now. :)

As the above poster noted, the single coil EVOD tanks are good too, and the price is great.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
I still use mine every day with joyetech ecabs. Never leaks unless I let the eliquid get down too far. Also use the Ego-C type A and type B system. I don't find the joyetech atties to be expensive, since i just boil them and then they are like new. I have 2 that I've been using for 4+ months now. :)

As the above poster noted, the single coil EVOD tanks are good too, and the price is great.
I third that, on the single coil Evod-type. I rotated between the Kanger Evod, Vision VTox and Microcig Evod for a year and liked them. The Microcig died first -plastic air tube broke, but still lasted many months.

The Kanger T2, a top coil clearomizer, is also very good and gives a slightly different type of "hit". And the Vision ViviNova, also a top coil, is cheap now compared to what we paid in 2012.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
052 (640x480).jpg

:D This simple and effective carto-tank that I bought on 12-26-12 is still being used and other than the occasional drop of liquid on the battery positive pin it has been flawless. The ProVari (4-16-13) also no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread