1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

eGo-c Twist 1000mah Size (it's really long)

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by RayBans, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RayBans

RayBans Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

0511121000twist500.jpg The small one on the left is a 650mah eGo-C replacement battery. The long one on the right is the new eGo-C Twist 1000mah. It works really well. I've brought my old eGo-T atomizers back to life with this 1000mah twist set at 4.0 v. I'm loving my 1000mah twist. Just wanted to show you the size of it.

2. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Heck I knew it was going to be long but I didn't figure it would be that long.

3. Bdbodger

Bdbodger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The ego 1000mah passthough was quite long compared to the non passthough how does the ego-c battery compare to one of them ? I didn't know the twists where out in 1000mah I have only seen one site that had pre orders for the 650mah ego-C twist batteries .

4. bruiser

bruiser Ultra Member ECF Veteran

That thing is about an inch longer than the eGo C 1000 batt. Won't stop me from buying one, though.

5. moishesmom

moishesmom Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi....I just received my twist 1000MAH a few days ago - couldn't believe how much longer it was than my other 1000s - no prob. - got used to it in about 2 seconds. Love it & am going to order another tonight - it's really great!

6. Tom10

Tom10 Super Member ECF Veteran

I bought 2 stainless EGO-C Twists (1,000 mah) on Friday at Cignot. They had black and stainless and I think the same selection was available in the 650 mah. They were all genuine Joye.

7. Boognish

Boognish Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Anyone know the length in inches for the 650 mAh twist? Thought I heard a while back it was only 3/4 inch shorter than the 1000 mAh. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

8. antfuzz

antfuzz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

>>> 3 7/8" <<<

9. Bdbodger

Bdbodger Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was told that the 650mah twist is longer or as long as a normal 1000mah ego .

10. Tom10

Tom10 Super Member ECF Veteran

The Twist in either model is about 7/8" longer than the regular 650 or 1,000 mah models. I've had my 1,000 mah Twists most of the day today, and I think they're great. The extra length doesn't bother me a bit.

11. durutti

durutti Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

How can you resurrect old c or T atomizers with CV batteries? That's important! They don't smell?

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk

12. Myk

Myk Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Pertinent to this thread. These are for complete eGo-C set ups.

13. TravTech

TravTech Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Been thinking about getting a couple of these with the new Smoktech Ego DCT as a decent quickgrab portable setup for work and on the go. Haven't bought any of it yet, but after seeing these threads regarding size, I'm seriously leaning towards the 650's.

I would think 2 fully charged 650's "should" be more than enough for any mobile situatuion I may find myself in.

14. hitman4274

hitman4274 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Two 650s will last you a solid day no problems.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

15. ckgjt

ckgjt Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have been reading about these new eGo batteries. Is there a big significance in the inhale and throat hit? Or is it mainly a longer lasting battery?

16. X P3 Flight Engineer

X P3 Flight Engineer Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

OK, I can see what you guys are trying to do here! Give it up Guys; the Girls are never going to believe that four and three quarters inches is incredibly long. Men have been trying to convince them of that for years.

Personally; I would be embarrassed to tell others that I thought that was exceptionally long!

The main difference is that once you find the voltage that you want to vape at, the Twist will produce that voltage without drop under load and hold that voltage for the life of the charge.

The 1000mah Twist (which is 1/4 inch longer than my 1100mah pass-through) lasts me over 24 hours at 3.6 volts with a 3 ohm CE2 (light juice - Raspberry or Watermelon).

Most eGo gear does not produce well at voltages much above 4.2, but works well at that or below. I find it incredible that lower voltages can bring more flavor out of light tasting juices. I'm lovin' it!

Relax, Enjoy!

17. El Diablo Marrón

El Diablo Marrón Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

ohhhh.. then i wouldn't have to lift my arm as high.. leaving more energy to raise it more often to vape. :laugh:

18. ckgjt

ckgjt Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I see. You mentioned using a 3.0 atomizer. How will those batteries work with a low resistance atomizer?

19. X P3 Flight Engineer

X P3 Flight Engineer Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

They can use 2 ohm single coils from 3.2 to 4.8 volts without exceeding the amp limit. If you go with lower ohms than that you will be limited by the 2.5 (approx) amp limit. I'm told that it adjusts the voltage to limit the amps. Makes sense to me.

2 ohm gives a range of 5 - 11.5 watts. I find that is a reasonable range.

You can get less machine for less money,
    more machine for more money,
    but I don't think you can get more machine for the same money.

JMHO

20. YoureFired

YoureFired Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've been using my Twist mostly at home due to the length of it. My smaller eGo batteries fit nicely in my jacket or shirt pocket while I'm out and about.. and with the tanks and tips on them. With the Twist 1000mah, nearly the whole tank with tip sticks out the top of my pocket. It's pretty tall. I've actually just unscrewed the tank so it wouldn't stick out so much. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.