Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Wow thats terrible.. That is two batteries from this place in a short time. Man does this really, really make me mad.

Make sure you are buying the genuine joyetech twists and not the china knockoffs. Does yours have a Ce on the adapter area and the bottom? If it does it is real joyetech. If not and there is nothing they are selling you the cheap knockoffs that are known to break.

Duranu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Illinois, USA
I had this happen once with a Smoktech ReDux Clearomizer. Tried different Twist batts and would get the same thing. Changed the head on the clearomizer and it worked fine after that. Also happened once when I had flooded the clearomizer (filled too high past the wicks). Cleared out the flooding and it worked fine after that as well.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Well, if they are genuine Joyetech.... the vendor has little to do with it...other than the warranty period. The vendor doesn't make em.

Are you using any high-amp stuff? (Like dual coil cartos?) Other than that and the "pushed down center pin" thing...IDK why they would keep failing? Fluke? Nature of this particular model? Strange.

Sorry about your luck on this.

whitetortuga

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
United States
I guess that is my biggest complaint. I like the upgrades, but I'm starting to think they truly aren't worth it. I suppose it is just more things to go wrong. It just sucks we are out $150+ with all of our purchases on these batteries.

I'm almost tempted to just get some 18650 style batteries and hope that there is less to break. At least it is easier to just replace a $9 18650.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread