eGo-C Twist PCC Case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Thanks for all your help. I'll wait till I get the Twist and see how it goes. You guys are right, I'm sure I won't need the PCC. I just thought it would be nice because I wanted a case anyway to hold some extra juice/cartos while I'm out and about and figured have a battery to charge the eGo would be a plus

Depends on how much you vape. I have just one twist and with this I'd have a 650 knowking one will always be charged!

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Oh! I'm jealous! Love the case, love the PCC, everything! The atty on the right is a mini vivi with a metal tank? Looks great!

Thanks :p. Yes it's a MiniVivi from HealthCabin. The PCC case is also from them. They ship worldwide.

The 650mAh Twist is quite big enough and lasts a long time of vaping!

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I ended up getting the PCC from puresmoker because they had the best price ($20). I like it so far, I use it mainly with my 650mah twist and 1000mah eGo-C. Only sticks out a bit when I have an atomizer or clearomizer attached.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Wow, that is a good price!

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Yes and no. What do you do at night or in deeply cloudy days? We've had cloudy days for 2 weeks now... I sail, so that case would be great. Besides, you don't need a wall charger, since when you plug the PCC it also charges the battery connected.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Finally bought it yesterday. The 1000 mAh Twist in the PCC sticks out about an inch. But I don't mind. Now I can have smaller batts without problems! The 650 mAh Twist fits exactly in the charger!

That's true, with a PCC, large batteries aren't necessary. Do you have a pic?

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
That's true, with a PCC, large batteries aren't necessary. Do you have a pic?

It's not as gorgeous as yours but!

DSCF6010.jpg

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Huh...when I emailed them, I gave them the dimensions, and they said it would poke out. I have seen 2 different versions of the 650 mah batts, though. The one I got frm altsmoke (the genuine joytech one) is bigger than the 650 "ego c twist" I got from another vendor, and although it is slightly smaller, it don't work no mo'. Pretty sure it wasn't a real twist. So, now I am unsure...and I would really like a pcc for those times I can not plug my usb charger in.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I promise you that the 650mAh Twist fits in the charging slot just fine! I especially double checked before answering earlier. I will take a pic tomorrow, because I'm typing on my iPad and already in bed now 12:30 midnight here :p.

Another thing... My bottle just broke today, the seam at the bottom just gave in. If anybody knows how to get replacements please let me know!!!

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Another thing... My bottle just broke today, the seam at the bottom just gave in. If anybody knows how to get replacements please let me know!!!

You just got yours right??? Contact your supplier immediately and demand a new one! Actually, I don't think I will use mine. The inside tip on the bottle comes off too easily. I would be afraid of leaking. Can't you find any narrow Glass bottle to fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread