Ego C vs Ego T, really need help guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jixchel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Indiana
I had an ego-c and an ego-t, preferred the c, and while I would reccomend it to a beginner as a good starting point it really isn't going to make you much happier than what you have now. Best way to fill those cartriges that go on the atty to prevent them from leaking is to use either a syringe or a needle tip bottle. The hard caps were better for the c, the silicon for the t but eventually they both start leaking. I don't like the filler taste I get with cartomizers, and really dislike the clearomizers also known as stardusts. I've heard good things about the ViVi Nova and the phoenix bottom coil but haven't tried them myself yet.

Lately I've bought a 306 atty and I am direct dripping using an ego twist battery. Way more flavor, vapor and throat hit than the ego-c, and even though I am direct dripping which seems a hassle, it actually works out better for me. I can't vape where I work, the city has even banned ecigs indoors in ther latest smoking ban policy, besides I'm a chef so even if I could vape indoors there are still rules for the kitchen and vaping would be a big no-no. Drip on the break, it lasts just long enough for the break to be over and back to work.

Like with any of the ecig kits there is a learning curve to it, getting juice in your mouth and constant blowing out the excess juice sounds more like you could be overfilling. and don't worry about waffling, we've all done it in the hopes of finding that elusive perfect vape. Some seem to have found theirs lol I'm close with the direct dripping, once I can afford it a bottom feeder mod and hopefully I will find mine, or at the very least be satisfied with what I have bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread