Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
It seems I'm Always Charging Something. Cell Phone, e-Cigarette, MP3 Player, etc.

I got Free Up with having to Constantly Swapping Wall Warts to make room for this or so I could plug in That.

So I bought one of These and it Greatly Simplified my Life.

slim-surge-protector.jpg

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
It seems I'm Always Charging Something. Cell Phone, e-Cigarette, MP3 Player, etc.

I got Free Up with having to Constantly Swapping Wall Warts to make room for this or so I could plug in That.

So I bought one of These and it Greatly Simplified my Life.

slim-surge-protector.jpg

Linky please!!! silly :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...N=B0065KWUCK&linkCode=as2&tag=craziestgcom-20 - $19.99

Slim wall plate surge protector
Includes optional socket screw to secure the unit to the wall - great for heavy plugs
2.1amp USB output for iPad, tablets, smartphones, and more. 540 Joules, 36000 Amps
Fireproof circuitry
UL safety approval gauranteed to keep your electronics safe

Last edited:

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Ever since there was USB PTs I've heard this warning about not being worth the risk to your computer to stick an ecig on it. I've asked if anyone has fried their computer. Guess how many answers I've got saying they have destroyed their computer? Zero.

As far as cars go that's a different story. Plenty of ecigs go up in flames in cars. Don't know the exact whys of it (leaving the ecig in a hot car, cheap ecigs, cheap chargers, bad power, etc.) but charging in a car should not be taken lightly.

That said, I just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by leaving the scene.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Those are Cool also.

USB-Wall-Outlet-01.jpg

Power, Outlet: U-Socket, Dual Outlet/ Dual USB, 110V, TruePower - U-Socket Power Outlet With Built in USB Ports

linky please silly :)

Modernize your electrical outlets with U-Socket, the 1st change to the wall outlet in 85 years!

Since 1927, the wall outlet has consisted of hot, neutral & ground plugs that provide 110V of AC power. U-Socket adds 2 USB plugs that also provide 5V of DC power. Now your mobile device charger is conveniently built right into the wall! Save space & get a clean, uncluttered look. Also reduce your energy costs because unlike external chargers, U-Socket only comes on when you need it and shuts off when you don't! Designed & Made in USA. Listed to UL, NEC & IEC code.

Plug into savings, plug into convenience, plug into U-Socket- the outlet of the future!

• Charge 2 extra devices without using AC plugs.
2.6A output allows you to charge more devices faster & at full rate.
• Next generation High Power USB charging technology built-in
• Eco-friendly design: save up to $20/ year and earn LEED points.
• Eliminate Vampire Power Draw
• Easy Do-It-Yourself (DIY) install: no special tools or wiring required.
• Faceplate included.
• Fits most standard electrical gang boxes.
• BTO Tamper Resistant Option
• Multiple Color Options
• Critically acclaimed and award winning original invention.
• New York Times’ Top Tech Idea Of The Year.
• Made in the USA.

Last edited:

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

I kinda don't like to Post Links to things I haven't used. I don't want someone to Buy Something thinking it is what I bought Only to have it Not Work for them.

There are a Ton of USB outlets out there. Some I'm sure are Better than Others. Someone should do some Research and Read Some Reviews before they get Anything like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread