Ego, Go-Go, Riva, Leo, iGo,Vgo, Kgo and Echo Comparisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Can either of you guys post a pic of this unit with the cartos and maybe show or talk about how the cartos are made and how the internals work on these cartos compared to others, amount of ML's they hold, the Ohms, the inside fillings, wicking, wiring, all the good and important stuff, I'm interesting in learning a little about them before I break out the CC,,,, THX

johnnybass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
nevada USA
www.coolvapes.com
The video I posted shows cartomizer internals They hold about 3 ml of eliquid, there design as opposed to older cartomizer's is the horizontal bottom coil design. this design is very hard to burn and since thwick isn't vertical in the cartomizer wrapped with batting it is less likely to burn. and it has proven itself best price is from website cropduster901 .com

Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
They use a horizontal bottom coil design , but fogdaddy could probably tell you more (bottom line is they work) no fiddling around just keep fillin and fillin and fillin. simple and sturdy.YouTube - ECHO introduction

That was interesting. They just pumped three ml of juice without waiting on it to soak in and it didn't leak. Are you finding them that easy to fill? How about on re-filling?

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I love that video JohnnyB, that sure is one helluva big Cartimizer as they pronounce it. Looks very interesting to me I would like to order some of these, Did I here him right saying it will fit on a Regular Ego Batt, his Batts look to have a different round top part, a regular connector but a different top round part than a stock Ego ?

dput

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Ok, I had to go back and edit this post. After much confusion on my part I finally go a straight answer from HKhangsen.

There are 3 ECHO cartomizers:

1) goes with ECHO kit holds 3 ML of liquid

2) goes with ego holds 2.3 ML of liquid called the ECHO-e

3) goes with vgo holds 2.3 ML of liquid called the ECHO-v

These 3 cannot match each other.

Last edited:

sandiego

Jan 6, 2011
Chicago, IL
They use a horizontal bottom coil design , but fogdaddy could probably tell you more (bottom line is they work) no fiddling around just keep fillin and fillin and fillin. simple and sturdy.YouTube - ECHO introduction

Holy Crackers!!! That is one BIG bad boy! That thing looks like it's a foot long - either that or that is one teeny tiny man with little biddy hands holding it.

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
100 refills? Really?

Anxiously waiting... That did look huge on the video, but so did the bottle... Hard to tell what is what..

how about just 100 days. I'll bet it would last that long.
my IGO cartomizers have been going strong for over 40 days and I know of a couple go-go uders getting 100 days or better out of theirs.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I have one ordered but it isn't here yet. They are basically the same size as the Go-Go except the cone is a part of the cartomizer similar to the iGo. I think that is what makes it appear to be bigger plus I believe the guy does have tiny hands. I'm completely happy with my Go-Go but my curiosity gets the best of me sometimes and I have to try out new PVs. Plus 50.00 for a 1300 kit is a pretty good buy and hard to pass up. I am curious to know how well the new auto battery works. It is supposedly much better than the original autos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread