Ego, Go-Go, Riva, Leo, iGo,Vgo, Kgo and Echo Comparisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
I have one ordered but it isn't here yet. They are basically the same size as the Go-Go except the cone is a part of the cartomizer similar to the iGo. I think that is what makes it appear to be bigger plus I believe the guy does have tiny hands. I'm completely happy with my Go-Go but my curiosity gets the best of me sometimes and I have to try out new PVs. Plus 50.00 for a 1300 kit is a pretty good buy and hard to pass up. I am curious to know how well the new auto battery works. It is supposedly much better than the original autos.

Definitely looking forward to hearing your report, Tex. My shipment will be delayed a few days due to a slight communication mishap. No biggie.

Your curiosity gets the best of you "sometimes"? Uh, well I couldn't help glancing at your avatar and uh...

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

JJ

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
:2cool:
Definitely looking forward to hearing your report, Tex. My shipment will be delayed a few days due to a slight communication mishap. No biggie.

Your curiosity gets the best of you "sometimes"? Uh, well I couldn't help glancing at your avatar and uh...

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)

JJ

Yeah that tells a little of the story. I would hate to see how many more would be there if all I've bought in the last 17 months were up there. lol I might figure out how much money I've spent and I wouldn't enjoy that. They have kept me off cigarettes and I've had a little fun along the way and my health is much better so it is worth it.:2cool:

guido61

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2011
Anzio (Rome, Italy)
KGO is ego clone with 1100mA battery.
Kit comes with 2 batteries 2 cones two atoms (2,9 3,1 Ohms) 4 empty cartridges, usb fast charger and wall plug adapter.
batteries and attys should be from sailebao, but i'm not sure about it.
Battery at full charge is 4,18v and it goes down to 3.3 when fully discharged.
I use it with slb v1 cartoms and it works great and just for the hell of it I just ordered some boge's LR cartoms to see how it performs.
A little advice: batteries are a little delicate. I had one of them fail because the positive wire from the battery to the circuit broke. this happers because the battery inside the "jacket" is not fixed properly.
Overall is a good device.

sandiego

Jan 6, 2011
Chicago, IL
KGO is ego clone with 1100mA battery.
Kit comes with 2 batteries 2 cones two atoms (2,9 3,1 Ohms) 4 empty cartridges, usb fast charger and wall plug adapter.
Batteries and attys should be from sailebao, but i'm not sure about it.
Battery at full charge is 4,18v and it goes down to 3.3 when fully discharged.
I use it with slb v1 cartoms and it works great and just for the hell of it I just ordered some boge's LR cartoms to see how it performs.
A little advice: batteries are a little delicate. I had one of them fail because the positive wire from the battery to the circuit broke. this happers because the battery inside the "jacket" is not fixed properly.
Overall is a good device.

It's this kind of post that used to leave me scratching my head and wondering "what the heck are these people talking about?!" Scary, but I'm starting to understand. OK - so the "delicate" battery just sealed the deal for me - that's a NOgo for me. Some that know me, know my luck and that thing will be dead within 48 hours of my holding it in my hand. I think I''m going to have to change my name from Sandiego to "Black Widow" because everything I touch dies! Yeah, I've got the Midas touch but instead of it leaving me w/gold in my pocket, my pockets are emptying out fast. I'm going w/the Igo.

PS: LOVE that avatar - First time I saw that, I laughed my a** off because that's the way I understand geometry and I think that is a BRILLIANT answer!

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
It's this kind of post that used to leave me scratching my head and wondering "what the heck are these people talking about?!" Scary, but I'm starting to understand. OK - so the "delicate" battery just sealed the deal for me - that's a NOgo for me. Some that know me, know my luck and that thing will be dead within 48 hours of my holding it in my hand. I think I''m going to have to change my name from Sandiego to "Black Widow" because everything I touch dies! Yeah, I've got the Midas touch but instead of it leaving me w/gold in my pocket, my pockets are emptying out fast. I'm going w/the Igo

I think the iGo is a good choice if a 1100 battery is all you need. It is the most expensive 70.00, 60.00 for the Go-Go and 50.00 for the Echo. I just hope you have better luck with it.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
PS: LOVE that avatar - First time I saw that, I laughed my a** off because that's the way I understand geometry and I think that is a BRILLIANT answer!

Yes that avatar is fricking hilarious. I had seen it before and I still laugh every time.

My definition of node: "was aware of"

JJ :)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Tex you think your curiosity gets the best of you, take a look to the left my friend, hahahha, just got my new Reo Woodvil in the mail yesterday what a masterpiece it is too, made out of Ebony & Birdseye Maple and vapes like a champ (not pictured). I too am very curious about this Echo, I would like to order one of there carto's to give it a try. I wrote into the cropduster website and asked if the Echo Carto would fit the Ego and work without an Issue since I really don't need that Batts, I have over 40 Ego/Riva Batts in different mAh configs, and I think it may look nice on my epower ! can any of you guys answer me if this Echo Carto will work on a say 1000mAh Ego ? I would have to think it would with a simple chrome 510-901 adapter ? yes/no ? thanks for whomever can answer me

Last edited:

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
Can any of you guys answer me if this Echo Carto will work on a say 1000mAh Ego ? I would have to think it would with a simple chrome 510-901 adapter ? yes/no ? thanks for whomever can answer me

I will try to explain this carefully because I hate giving the wrong advice. I can only answer for the Echo carto that I received yesterday. It is the standard Echo carto with 901 threads.

All of my batteries are eGo/510. I bought a 510-901 adapter to try. The Echo/901 carto does *not* work with this adapter, because the vent holes are in the wrong location. Yes the hardware connects properly, but there is *zero* airflow.

There is an Echo carto designed specifically for eGo batteries that should be available in a week or two. Therefor I have no plans to continue experimenting with adapters.

JJ

johnnybass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
nevada USA
www.coolvapes.com
Yes I am and as soon as it is up I will register as a registered supplier. I decided to go ahead and get my license for tobacco sales also. it is not needed at this point but it will be shortly. Plus we have lots of outdoor summer events here in Reno nv. hot august nights, street vibrations, the best of the west rib cook off. so I am getting my ducks in a row to be ready for these events.

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
They use a horizontal bottom coil design , but fogdaddy could probably tell you more (bottom line is they work) no fiddling around just keep fillin and fillin and fillin. simple and sturdy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP2AfWXDy_c

Hilarious! Why didn't they hire a voice-over artist to voice their spot, instead of using a voice synthesizing program.

Carto-misser lol

dcot

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2011
Texas
My echo will be here tomorrow also. Looking forward to the automatic battery of this pv. I'm a cigar smoker that gave up cigs 15 years ago, and prefer the puff-puff-puff and savor action of cigar smoking, rather than that of the cig smoker. I have a Leo that provides excellent vapor, but just doesn't "feel" right for cigar smoking. I've tried several of the cigar kits and have been disappointed with low vapor, and battery/vaporizer failure. If the reliability and vapor of the Echo is as good as the Leo with the auto feature, I may have found the answer to giving up cigars for good (3 weeks so far). Will post my experience with the Echo for other cigar smokers.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
My echo will be here tomorrow also. Looking forward to the automatic battery of this pv. I'm a cigar smoker that gave up cigs 15 years ago, and prefer the puff-puff-puff and savor action of cigar smoking, rather than that of the cig smoker. I have a Leo that provides excellent vapor, but just doesn't "feel" right for cigar smoking. I've tried several of the cigar kits and have been disappointed with low vapor, and battery/vaporizer failure. If the reliability and vapor of the Echo is as good as the Leo with the auto feature, I may have found the answer to giving up cigars for good (3 weeks so far). Will post my experience with the Echo for other cigar smokers.

Good deal, will be looking for your review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread