Ego, Go-Go, Riva, Leo, iGo,Vgo, Kgo and Echo Comparisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
How do the Leo cartos compare with these other cartos? Go-Go, iGo, Echo etc...

I personally haven't used one but they are not designed the same. They do not have the bottom horizontal coils that we all like so well on the Go-Go iGo and Echo. There is quite a bit of info on the Leo sub-forum about them.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Received my order for an Echo 1300 mah from Cropduster901.com today, and the instruction manual is for an i-Go 650 mah. I don't know enough about the i-Go to know if that's what I received, or if it's just the wrong manual. Can someone help me determine which pv I've received?

The Igo is a little smaller and not an automatic. Is that an auto?

dcot

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2011
Texas
Fantastic!!! I'm relatively new to vaping, but this thing has an open and airy draw with all the vapor I could ask for, and it takes a lot of vapor to satisfy me. Also, little to no priming puffs required. Most cigars have a medium to stiff draw that I was not crazy about. Occasionally I would get one that had the open and airy draw that this thing is giving me, and they were my favorites. I would like a little wider mouthpiece, but other than that it's great so far.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
Fantastic!!! I'm relatively new to vaping, but this thing has an open and airy draw with all the vapor I could ask for, and it takes a lot of vapor to satisfy me. Also, little to no priming puffs required. Most cigars have a medium to stiff draw that I was not crazy about. Occasionally I would get one that had the open and airy draw that this thing is giving me, and they were my favorites. I would like a little wider mouthpiece, but other than that it's great so far.

Many people here are *very* curious about the Echo, so prepare to be bombarded with questions. :)

Tex is right, incorrect manuals are common because these products come from China. Often the person packing these kits does not speak/read English.

Maybe you should contact cropduster just to confirm you received an Echo? He (Tony) is pretty good with correspondence.

JJ

steakneggs

Jun 19, 2010
Michigan

Can you take a picture of it next to your Leo? I am curious about how big this thing is...

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Mine just got here and yes it had the igo instruction manual. I never read them anyways. It is just about 1/4" longer than the Go-Go with a whistle tip but is 14mm in diameter which is the same as the Ego. I'm really impressed with this auto battery. It is 100% better than the old autos I've had like the 801 and 901s. It is more like hitting on a regular cigarette than any I've used before. You can easily clench it in your teeth if you are using both hands so guys like mechanics will love that or guys like me can type and vape. It hits good with plenty of vapor. You don't have to do the primer puffs like other PVs, it responds immediately with the slightest puff and it doesn't cutoff when you take the longest drag you can take. I'm really impressed! I will wait until I can fill with the same juice to compare with my beloved Go-Go but first impression is amazing. The only negative I have is it has a red led at the bottom like the 901 and 801 so it could be very easily be taken for a cigar in public. It doesn't activate with loud noise or music like some of the other autos did. Not having the button to push or wear out is a real positive and if the carto comes close to the 100 refills I'm going to become a bigamist. I wasn't expecting it to be this good. Now I'm torn between two loves if this is as consistent as the Go-Go.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Can you take a picture of it next to your Leo? I am curious about how big this thing is...

I'm not home right now to comare it but it is probably just a little longer than a ego-t 1,000. I'm wondering if it might be a 1100 instead of a 1300 because it isn't as fat as all of my 1300 batts but I will just have to see how long it holds a charge. I did have a 1300 ego that was the same diameter but was longer than this one. Even if it is a 1100 it is awsome and I wouldn't want it any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread