eGo, Jantystick, Kissbox, all are original Janty designed and manufactured products!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hey guys and girls!

So here is a thread that will clear up some confusion for some of you, and will enlighten others (I hope! =)

From end February 2010, the Janty eGo will be sold as an OEM product worldwide.

This means that other shops can buy the Janty eGo and put their name on it and sell it as they please.

However, it is still a Janty invention, and a Janty design. The eGo and the Jantystick and even the kissbox will be mass manufactured and packaged as OEM products at joyetech, powered by Janty, with the same quality, safety standards and stylish finishing from Janty.

The first to carry this as an OEM product is Totally Wicked. They will name it the E-NI Tornado - and put it in whatever packaging they want. They are also developing adapters for other products they carry so it fits with some of them.

Janty is one of the worlds largest e-cigarette manufacturers and leading developers. We have chosen to share our quality products with others to insure our continuing developments and to fight illegal copying.

The only thing that will be different if you buy an OEM product from a shop that is NOT a Janty shop, is the customer service. If you buy the Tornado and it breaks, you will have to deal with Totally Wicked for instance - where as if you buy the Janty eGo with Janty World - HOME - Janty World, you will ofcourse have our fantastic customer service and 6 month warranties to rely on =)

We will have alot of new things coming out in 2010 - probably all of these items will eventually end up being OEM products that we "let" other shops carry under whatever brand they wish. Our passion is to design and develop - and just as we are the original inventors and designers of the Kissbox, the Jantystick, and the Janty eGo to name a few, we will still do our best in 2010 to be just as innovative and hopefully bring you all more exciting products.

/Mik

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Janty stuff has been OEM in South Africa for years, rebranded Twisp and had the price doubled.

So, what sounds good to me, is that I can buy direct from Janty at half the price and bypass the local dealer, right?

You are free to do whatever you want, - but your warranty lies with who you purchase from: and personally i would always chose to shop locally, for this reason!

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
Hey

We work in cooperation with Joyetech who produces things according to our engineering and design plans. So they "are" our plant. They cant do anything with these without our consent, and the latest thing we have been mentioning, where we are selling OEM products, is still something we are in full control of, and benefit from - as do Joyetech, but thats only from a "production" point of view.

Hope that makes sense ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread