Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Saw that on joyetech's website this morning, all I could think of is " Not ya daddy's tootie twist". Looks cool.

:)
Joyetech's site was down when I tried.... and I just have two Joyetech AIO (all in one) coming - and some new Cubis Pro toppers as well... tomorrow. Don't know if I would have opted for the eGo Mega+ if it were available at time of order. I also have the eGo One, but still prefer the small box mods - mainly Kanger Topbox, but the eGo One is a good vape. Figure the AIO will be close to that, but more accommodating with the top fill and the airflow at the top (less leaking probability?), the 'spiral drip tip' that stops 'juice in the mouth' :- )

FishingBuffalo

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Collinsville,TX
I like small box mods myself, I have an AIO I use when I am in bed. Less lumpy if I roll over it. It works really well. I also have 2 Cubis' I like really well. i know folks have gurgle issues, I just work past it and am quite happy. I recently got the eGrip 2, and filled it's tank first time last night. Had it for 2 weeks, with the adapter and a KF3 mini on top of via the adapter as I was enjoying that combo really well. Please use the spiral drip tip. I wish there were more variety of those for bling purposes.

Reactions: Kent C
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread