Ego One Mega dry hit/wicking issue fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatishwaran

Oct 13, 2015
Malaysia
Ego One Mega tank, it seems sometimes it produces dry hit or at times the juice not reaching the cotton
I have read thru online for some methods as a workaround to it and nothing worked for me.
Finally, I did some modification myself and it seems to be working fine for me till now.

If you have one of those Ego One Mega tank running on a CLR atomizer, do make sure to remove the juice flow ring completely from the atomizer.

Next, when you stuff in the cotton to the coil, make sure the cotton is not cut off too near to the coil end. At the end of both side of the coils, let the cotton hang out of the coil, probably 5 to 7mm in length. The cotton will bend out from the atomizer facing down. The cotton will probably resemble a mustache which is bending downwards both side. If the cotton is almost touching the shoulder ring of the atomizer at the lower part, it should be fine. Drip on the cotton, let it sock for at least 5 minutes, then give it a go. It has been working fine for me for almost 2 months now. Try it.

If you have any other method which is working for you, do let me know. I would like to try as well.

Cheerss guys, Vape On..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread