eGo One tank replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhadip

Nov 26, 2015
Hi Guys,
Recently purchased a eGo one 2200 mah kit. For the 1 ohm atomizer head, there is no problem, still vapes ok.
But for the 0.5ohm atomizer i get a electronic burnt smell in the vape..thats disgusting.
I tried a few vapes, but it sucks, moreover the tank is a pain to fill.

What might be wrong with the 0.5ohm atomizer ?
Should I buy a new tank that will fit the battery of the eGo one 2200 mah ? Any suggestions on the tank ?

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi Guys,
Recently purchased a eGo one 2200 mah kit. For the 1 ohm atomizer head, there is no problem, still vapes ok.
But for the 0.5ohm atomizer i get a electronic burnt smell in the vape..thats disgusting.
I tried a few vapes, but it sucks, moreover the tank is a pain to fill.

What might be wrong with the 0.5ohm atomizer ?
Should I buy a new tank that will fit the battery of the eGo one 2200 mah ? Any suggestions on the tank ?

Hi and welcome,
If you like the 1Ω heads, just use them and not the .5Ω heads.
The .5Ω heads require a MUCH faster/harder draw to work properly.
A smooth, even, cigarette like draw is NOT possible with the 5Ω heads.
In the Ego One, I only use the CLR heads. (horizontal coil)
Have fun
I

Subhadip

Nov 26, 2015
Hi and welcome,
If you like the 1Ω heads, just use them and not the .5Ω heads.
The .5Ω heads require a MUCH faster/harder draw to work properly.
A smooth, even, cigarette like draw is NOT possible with the 5Ω heads.
In the Ego One, I only use the CLR heads. (horizontal coil)
Have fun
I

Hi Izan, I am new to Vaping, while trying the 0.5Ω atomizer head, the first impression was bad. Burnt hit seems to be disgusting. I dont know, it was a sealed piece that came with the package. I don't know if I am the only one unlucky here. Anyways, I will buy a CLR head as you suggested. But I got some research to find "Kanger Tech SuBox Nano" fits the 2200 mah Ego 1. Will try that too.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi Izan, I am new to Vaping, while trying the 0.5Ω atomizer head, the first impression was bad. If you do not like the .5Ω coils...DO NOT USE THEM.

Burnt hit seems to be disgusting. I dont know, it was a sealed piece that came with the package. I don't know if I am the only one unlucky here.
"The .5Ω heads require a MUCH faster/harder draw to work properly.
A smooth, even, cigarette like draw is NOT possible with the 5Ω heads."

Anyways, I will buy a CLR head as you suggested. Stick with the 1Ω heads I would think.

But I got some research to find "Kanger Tech SuBox Nano" fits the 2200 mah Ego 1. Will try that too.

Your experience will improve as you learn to use the equipment properly.
Watch some UTB videos and minic the draw strength and speed of someone using an Ego one with a 1Ω coil (or whatever device you use) and a similar strength liquid. Play with the air flow ring and adjust your draw as needed. It will come.

Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread