Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
It's the VO Dagger, MikeADorable. I actually don't have it yet. It's still in DPL's possession while we "fight" out who gets which color. :facepalm:

View attachment 630623

DAGGER – Vo Tech

On that note, he reported that the Egg Roll does not seem to want to fire on the black one..... odd, but is worthy of note.
Psssssst --- take the white one! :wub:
BTW, what tank is the white one sporting, anyway? Is that the beloved Egg Roll??

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Nanny of 22, we'll see which one we each get. It'll be a DAGGER dual to the finish.

(I might be getting the white one!)

The white with black panels is sporting the Egg Roll. The black with white panels is sporting a Digi.

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
Hi @Nanny22 ! Haven't had anything new to report lately. Still rebuilding the same old CLR coil for the last year, and still screwing it into the same old raggedy, chipped up Tron-S tank. It just wont give up! It looks like heck, but keeps kicking, kinda like me..lol.

How's things on the left side of the mitten?

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
WELCOME to my sweet friend @NotSoMini ! You will find lots of helpful new friends here. The Ego One and the CLR coils have been a game changer for me and many others.
Now you are one of us -- an EGO-Maniac! :lol::lol::lol: Spread the word. :thumbs:
We have banners:
2hp40o7.jpg

And T-shirts!
egomaniac_self_obsessed_t_shirt-r7834013d210c4e0da403b1efc63b44f5_k2gml_324.jpg

Hope you will hang out here often! :wub:

Thanks Nanny for the welcome. For now I am good however if something does surface I know where to come.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
It's the VO Dagger, MikeADorable. I actually don't have it yet. It's still in DPL's possession while we "fight" out who gets which color. :facepalm:

View attachment 630623

DAGGER – Vo Tech

On that note, he reported that the Egg Roll does not seem to want to fire on the black one..... odd, but is worthy of note.

Hey Kat looks nice. I like the white myself but then I am partial to white mods.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Very cool setup and welcome! Just a heads up, the v1's are very nice too and the base and tanks are interchangeable! :w00t:
I use the old bases on the v2's because I like the air control a lot better. Too bad they can't do a v3 and stick both of those worlds together. :laugh:
This is good news. Now I'm wondering if the same is true with the Tron? Guess I need to order a V2 and a Tron. Prefer the look of the V1 myself but have to admit that the tiny view windows are a pain. Maybe I need check and see if KSD ever produced a 4ml version of the Vamo One? Yup, that's what I need! Off to search FT I go.......

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I had some interest in the Tron, too. I read quite a few user reviews and it just didn't seem to be very well liked by many. Like you, Foggy, any tank with limited visibility always has driven me nuts! I had a marvelous black Nauti mini set up that I loved, but being able to tell when the tank was needing a refill almost made me want to smash that little glass to smithereens. :shock:

halloween stick black glass mini.jpg

Perhaps some of you have both and can compare them?

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
This is good news. Now I'm wondering if the same is true with the Tron? Guess I need to order a V2 and a Tron. Prefer the look of the V1 myself but have to admit that the tiny view windows are a pain. Maybe I need check and see if KSD ever produced a 4ml version of the Vamo One? Yup, that's what I need! Off to search FT I go.......
The base of the v1 & 2 will fit on a Tron but you can't fit the base of a Tron onto a V1 or 2. I tried it once but I don't like the way the threading feels when screwing the pieces together. There's always an option for replacements, but I think it's more economical to just buy the whole tank... Joyetech eGo ONE Base Replacement

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Well no 4ml Vamo One tanks that I can find. Guess I just need to get a V2 and Tron in my hand and see how I feel about their appearance. I've learned that there can be a huge difference in perception from pics on a phone to actually looking at the real thing.

Last edited:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Welcome to m'dude!!!

I'm sure someone will come along and tell us about the two. (I just asked nearly the same question. :) ) Tho I don't really feel the pull to get the Tron, I still would love to know.

We recently pulled the trigger on about 8 more "EO"s, as IMRs calls 'em, or Egg Rolls, as I call 'em. ("ER"s???)

Welp, I think you win that one, IMRs.

EO or ER.... you choose! LOL!

(EO, to me, is Essential Oils)

And thank you for the :bday: wishes! It's SHOCKING that it's been this long!

:toast:

Reactions: motordude

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
@Katdarling, I was at the B&M the other day talking to the wonderful lady who set me up with my first outfit (an iStick basic that's still rockin), and I told her about how you bling out your attys with jewelry. Her eyes lit up. I offered to show her some pictures on ECF, but I think she's going rogue and going to come up with her own ideas. Next time I'm in there, I wouldn't be surprised to see her dragging a ball and chain attached to her Nautilus.

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
I don't think there's a big difference in performance in any of these tanks. I don't own any V2s but I have 4 Trons and 4 or5 EO Megas. The one Mega, that I've used, seems to leak from the air flow area when low on juice. I haven't had that problem with the Tron.

The Tron air flow might be a bit tighter than the EO, hard to judge. The juice level is easier to see on the Tron.

I think the glass on the V2 might be easier to break, if dropped, than the other two.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
@Katdarling, I was at the B&M the other day talking to the wonderful lady who set me up with my first outfit (an iStick basic that's still rockin), and I told her about how you bling out your attys with jewelry. Her eyes lit up. I offered to show her some pictures on ECF, but I think she's going rogue and going to come up with her own ideas. Next time I'm in there, I wouldn't be surprised to see her dragging a ball and chain attached to her Nautilus.

Hahahahaha! That's TOO funny, Mike! Please be sure to take some pics of HER set ups for us! :D

I don't think there's a big difference in performance in any of these tanks. I don't own any V2s but I have 4 Trons and 4 or5 EO Megas. The one Mega, that I've used, seems to leak from the air flow area when low on juice. I haven't had that problem with the Tron.

The Tron air flow might be a bit tighter than the EO, hard to judge. The juice level is easier to see on the Tron.

I think the glass on the V2 might be easier to break, if dropped, than the other two.

gandy, just a point of klarity, please? When you say you have 4 or 5 EO Megas, are those not V2? I still don't know the line up that well. I suppose I need to go back to the JT site, or try to find some of PufferZ pics.

One of the things that made me absolutely fall head over heels for the Egg Roll is that it never leaks a drop!! Unlike most of my other tanks.... :rolleyes:

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
@Katdarling, not the V2. I guess you could say V1.These came first. I have the ones that Look like this.

authentic-joyetech-ego-one-mega-vt-atomizer-cool-black-stainless-steel-pyrex-glass-40ml-02-ohm.jpg

I have 2 black Trons and 2 red ones.

201511091422398022.jpg
I have several of the V1 and several V2 and haven't had any leaks. Is it just that one tank you're having a problem with or all the V1s? Did you change or re-wick the coil shortly before it started to leak? Just trying to come up with some idea why it would happen. I'm far from expert on these things but I do use them every day. I know it must be frustrating to have one of them leak.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
Ok. On my latest build (2.5ID 28g kanthal 1.6ohms) I get a sizzling sound then a dry hit. What's wrong? Not enough cotton? Too much cotton??
Dry hits sounds like too much cotton. Can you re-wick with a bit less and see if that solves it?

ETA: Your build is pretty much exactly how I build mine.

Reactions: Katdarling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread