Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Sad to see em go, another excellent vendor gone. I wasn't a big customer as I diy, but I did keep some Frenilla, and CLS 0 nic on hand to use as flavoring in some of my mixes. I bought 30mls of each recently, which should last for quite awhile with what I already had.
Me too! The NT forum was my first experience here at ECF. I met many, many wonderful and lifelong friends there. The forum itself, at one time, was more about the people than the product. I wish Clark well on his future adventures.

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
Welcome, @Winblows ! Nice to meet you here in our little thread! Here's a T-shirt for you:
proxy.php

And here is a banner:

proxy.php

Hope you will hang out here with us often!
Whoooouuu ... What a Welcome! Thanks a lot!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Me too! The NT forum was my first experience here at ECF. I met many, many wonderful and lifelong friends there. The forum itself, at one time, was more about the people than the product. I wish Clark well on his future adventures.
They have set up a Refugee thread in the Lounge area to keep everyone in touch.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I have 3 "Egg Rolls" that work/connect fine...
A 4th only gives me the "No Atomizer" message...
I've tried replacing its coil (multiple times)...and have tried it on multiple (spring-loaded 510) Mods...
I'm thinkin' the next step would be to ""extend" its 510 pin...
But...how does one extend a "smooth pin"...with "no threading to it"..."stuck in a silicone grommet"???

well I can't say I know what's wrong, but here is some to try...

remove coil / turn base up-side down / push on the PIN to see if it is loose / try to remove it (it won't be easy)
now stick your finger in your ear and jump up-n-down (no wait, that's for something else)
just inspect (close) to see if there is a problem / do you see the "PIN" sticking out 'proud' of the 510 threads ? (yellow arrow)

now lets see if we can make contact (Know the `ole dental floss trick ?)
make a wrap or two of floss (thread) around the inside of the center pin on coil (assemble as normal)
it will EXTEND the length of the pin sticking out, this can tell us if the two contacts are touching

wonder if the coil is ABLE to thread INTO the base fully - maybe an extra o-ring stuck in there ?
can you see some bad threads ? did you jump up-n-down ? did you try it WITHOUT the tank, just coil & base screwd on mod

I've run out of things for now so just:

re assemble - Vape Face Off

hope to hear that fix'd it...

upload_2017-2-19_12-48-3.png
upload_2017-2-19_13-24-38.png
upload_2017-2-19_13-50-57.png

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Got a couple new tanks in today, the Wismec Amor. It uses the 1.0 CLR coil, and I'm really enjoying it. It's 2.5ml and has frosted glass, a look I've long admired but somehow wound up never buying.

Thanks to @ToolmanTexas for not only telling me about the atty but providing a link where they are on special for $10 apiece.

Wismec Amor Tank

Great service from these folks in Bradenton, Fla. Ordered the tanks Thursday night and got them in the mail today at noon.
No will-power here...none...ummm...I ordered one :blush:

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
I have a question about charging the ONE. When the charging indicator goes out (battery charged), is it necessary to disconnect the ONE from the charger ASAP, or can I wait over the night without hurting the battery ? I wonder, does the ONE cut off the connection between the battery and the charger when the job's done?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
^What he said. :)

I have a question about charging the ONE. When the charging indicator goes out (battery charged), is it necessary to disconnect the ONE from the charger ASAP, or can I wait over the night without hurting the battery ? I wonder, does the ONE cut off the connection between the battery and the charger when the job's done?

It really doesn't matter what they those chargers SHOULD do--and yes, they should stop charging when the battery reaches 4.2V. Alas, they do malfunction... Don't charge anything overnight, if at all possible. Find a good, safe place for charging--like a stone counter top--and unplug the charger as soon as your battery is charged.

My :2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread