Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Unfortunately my experience has been different, my kayfun and I aren't speaking right now.[emoji38]

:shock:

Which Kayfun do you have? My favorite Kays are #4 (best vape for my MTL style of vaping) and #5 (for user friendliness :)).

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I will admit I went the first route... at 210 atomizers, now...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
But you are quite a bit younger than me so you have much longer to stock up than me. Barring catastrophies mine should last my expected lifetime.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Ahh, flavor. Nothing beats my Kayfuns in the flavor department.

Love the KF flavor, and will add my two faves..... Egg Rolls and Toyotas.

Hey Katyaya, did you see that I'm a "modder" now? Yeppers, I did a lil kompact KF. :D

20170220_235657.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Not a bad lil s/u, eh Kat?

Not bad atall, opl. I'm not krazy about the frosted acrylic bell cap, but it's ok. I'm still breaking it in, so for now I can say that it's not feeding exceptionally well. No dry hits, mind you, but it's just not kwite juicy enuf for my taste.

But the advantages are definitely there. Love the ease of filling, and the lack of weight, and the size!

Last edited:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Not bad atall, opl. I'm not krazy about the frosted acrylic bell cap, but it's ok. I'm still breaking it in, so for now I can say that it's feeding exceptionally well. No dry hits, mind you, but it's just not kwite juicy enuf for my taste.

But the advantages are definitely there. Love the ease of filling, and the lack of weight, and the size!

If it's vaping a little dry, try thinning the tails down to about half, and leave a good shoulder. That might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread