Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
With which tank are you two having to do all this? I hope not the ego one!
Nope not the clr's. In that post I had mentioned the ECR's(or so I thought).
Sorry for the confusion.
No problems with my clr's as of this post.
:)

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Here is hole closed off quite a bit i have juice flow ring to work best for me personally , also shown did20 setup.

The cap is designed to be right over the mesh when fully screwed down for airflow to go right over coil
Peek through the hole. ;)

They never leak .

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Nope not the clr's. In that post I had mentioned the ECR's(or so I thought).
Sorry for the confusion.
No problems with my clr's as of this post.
Good! I saw something about the ECRs and tried to follow those posts and wasnt sure. Thanks for clearing it.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
hey cool ! - you're the first I can think of that USES the J.F.R. - that just makes our little tank/coil even more cool

glad you are making it work... ;)

Yes way cool compared to other coil heads i have seen which do not seem to have that feature.

Just figured that most would take advantage of it depending on there e-liquid make up. Hi VG i would imagine one would leave it pretty open as vg tends to flow slowly.My case is the oposite because of the very high pg% i vape.

Every CLR i have seen in our stash has the juice flow ring way open i guess to demonstrate its abilities.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
...never mind
LOL. The ECR heads go with the Eleaf Melo tanks...but the heads work in much the same manner as the clr's..same type of concept, just different tank, company, product, etc.(you decided you did not want)......(?)

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
LOL. The ECR heads go with the Eleaf Melo tanks...but the heads work in much the same manner as the clr's..same type of concept, just different tank, company, product, etc.(you decided you did not want)......(?)

Thank you , sugar. Helpful as always!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I've also only needed to re-wick so far, and us Cotton Club folks are quite happy with the pursuing results too. ;-)

Rayon makes me feel like I'm vaping those old double-knit pants that my mother used to buy for me in 5th grade (or whenever the heck that was). I've almost forgiven her...

I'm almost out of rayon. Please send me your pants.

If I ever happen to see you walking down the street Kd, I sure would know who it was, 'cause the mods would give you up in a heartbeat! :lol:

View attachment 637411

2017-02-24_162944.jpg

Yes, I decided I didn't want that. Wow, something I actually did not buy![emoji38]

Hahahahahhaa!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
EXPAND your horizons, dearest Chels. Do not contract them.

To vape is to LIVE! :vapor::toast:

Funny you should mention that. I decided to pull out the kayfun this evening (we haven't been on speaking terms) and give it one last chance to impress me! It must be operator error because everyone says such good things about it!
And I FINALLY got a coil master today. Wow, I make great coils now! [emoji4]

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Never tried one. What do you like better?
The egg rolls have never had enough air flow for me. Even using the 0.5 coils. They've always reminded me of trying to suck air through a small diameter straw just a tad bigger than a coffee stirrer. The Melo's give me the airflow that I'm looking for. I'm not a tootle puffer so for me to vape at the ohm's and wattage that I want for vaping, there has to be greater airflow than what I get from the egg rolls. I'm not knocking them at all...I have 5 of them, I just prefer the Melo's. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread