Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
How high are the taxes going to be?

The current tax on cigs, ecigs is 27.3% and April 1st that will go into effect on ecigs, although for small purchases, that's not a killer, but in April, they are figuring out how much to raise taxes again, and whatever that will be will go into effect June 1st.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
The current tax on cigs, ecigs is 27.3% and April 1st that will go into effect on ecigs, although for small purchases, that's not a killer, but in April, they are figuring out how much to raise taxes again, and whatever that will be will go into effect June 1st.

Heard California legalized you know what and will get taxes off that also. ; )

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I just ordered two more of the ego one megas, and Amor's. As the new taxes for Ca. are to kick in April 1st, this will conclude my new tank buying. I have a month left to take care of some other things. :(:mad:
image.jpeg

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Wow thats a great buy -black only i see .

Yeah, oh well ho-hum.... I'm gonna buy another one because Fasttech cancelled my order for my white eGo One Mega. Says it's discontinued now :(

So I'm gonna order another one of these plus two V.2 Trons (that are still on sale too!)

Joyetech TRON-S Atomizer - 4.0ml

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Hey @Katdarling

Those eGo One VT kits are on sale again for $11.99!!

Joyetech eGo ONE VT Full Kit-2300mAh
Fine. Ya got me this time. They also hat the 19mm ct kits in pearl, water bl, red for $20 which isn't bad. I've been wanting white. I have the other colors and love them. I think that red is the nicest red (not pink) I've seen in vape gear.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Fine. Ya got me this time. They also hat the 19mm ct kits in pearl, water bl, red for $20 which isn't bad. I've been wanting white. I have the other colors and love them. I think that red is the nicest red (not pink) I've seen in vape gear.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Oh! I thought it was Kat who missed it! (well, maybe she did too)

I was surprised to see them back on sale and have no idea how long it will last. If anyone still wants one, probably should jump on it fast.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
There's a variable temp AIO??? The eGo AIO takes different coils (me knows cause me have one)
Ooops... I misread... the eGo ONE takes CLR. The AIO does not...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Can you use the CLR coils on the eGo ONE VT AIO?

Are you asking about that one on super sale for $11.99??? That is not an AIO! The tank separates from the Battery. I ordered 2 of them just to get the Mega tanks that come in the kit. Couldn't care less about the battery. And yes that tank that comes in that $11.99 kit can use the CLR coil. I hope all that made senseo_O

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
And, in reading even further, I see that there is no eGo ONE VT AIO. There is either the AIO, or the eGo ONE VT... the VT will use CLR...

Confused yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I get it. I was confused! Thank you!!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Are you asking about that one on super sale for $11.99??? That is not an AIO! The tank separates from the Battery. I ordered 2 of them just to get the Mega tanks that come in the kit. Couldn't care less about the battery. And yes that tank that comes in that $11.99 kit can use the CLR coil. I hope all that made senseo_O

Yes. For some crazy reason, I thought that kit was an AIO, but now I see that it is not. Now, I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread