Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I can't stand the v2 base

Hi IMRs. Could you elaborate? I have both kinds, can't really tell the difference in functionality...

What makes you dislike the V2 so much? AFC? Something else?

:bday:

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I just ordered two more of the ego one megas, and Amor's. As the new taxes for Ca. are to kick in April 1st, this will conclude my new tank buying. I have a month left to take care of some other things. :(:mad:

I thought we had until June 1? No?

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
It was Kat. :D

I keep looking at this kit, but I already have a black V1 (and a white V2)--I wanted silver. :facepalm:

I want a silver one too but I figure beggars can't be choosers. I think Joyetech is finally discontinuing the V.1 Mega. I had a white one on order from Fasttech and it's showing "Discontinued" this morning. :( FT sent me a refund and an apology saying they cannot get them anymore.

They still have some fugly orange ones in stock but I still refuse to go there. :shock:

On a plus note: URVapin still has some white ones - if they ever go on sale, I'll be all over 'em!

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
I have 3 of them. That's what I used to get off cigs. Do you ever rebuild the coils?

NOPE

Life's too short. :lol:

I have my AIO boxed up and going to give it to a friend - the same one who vaped, then quit, then vaped again, then quit again, now wants to vape again. :confused:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Yeah, the silver ones (both V1 and V2) seem to be out of stock almost everywhere...

Yeah I know, I've been looking everywhere. I want a decent price too - don't want to have to pay $23.50 plus shipping just for one of these tanks.

I got my first full eGo Mega VT kit for only $15 + free shipping (on a flash sale from Vapesourcing) so for some reason I thought they were cheap everywhere. Then when I went looking for another one ..... wrong again honey!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
It was Kat. :D

I keep looking at this kit, but I already have a black V1 (and a white V2)--I wanted silver. :facepalm:

Yeah, the silver ones (both V1 and V2) seem to be out of stock almost everywhere...

Yeah I know, I've been looking everywhere. I want a decent price too - don't want to have to pay $23.50 plus shipping just for one of these tanks.

I got my first full eGo Mega VT kit for only $15 + free shipping (on a flash sale from Vapesourcing) so for some reason I thought they were cheap everywhere. Then when I went looking for another one ..... wrong again honey!

get'em while they're HOT ! (in the CLEARANCE section)

upload_2017-2-25_20-14-43.png

got these to for a pretty good price - if anyone might care :thumb:
upload_2017-2-25_20-23-8.png

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
For some reason this is a pretty common phenomena with US sellers. No reason for it really. I just bought some 18650's from California and they only charged me $13 shipping.

Highway robbery, if you ask me.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Highway robbery, if you ask me.

Yeah, that's the most outrageous price for shipping to Canada I've seen yet. Obviously, they just don't want to bother filling out that little customs export form that takes about 30 seconds. :lol: So the best way to discourage out of country buyers is to make it so expensive, international shoppers will look elsewhere.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Yeah, that's the most outrageous price for shipping to Canada I've seen yet. Obviously, they just don't want to bother filling out that little customs export form that takes about 30 seconds. :lol: So the best way to discourage out of country buyers is to make it so expensive, international shoppers will look elsewhere.

BTW, I hate TW--long story... :facepalm:

And you can't find anything locally? CanVape?

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I have 3 of them. That's what I used to get off cigs. Do you ever rebuild the coils?
I have an Ego AIO Box and rebuilt one the .6 coils as horizontal. Vaped much better than the original vertical. Didn't really care for the mod tho. Parked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread