Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Is he no longer "over there" either? I didn't realize he was GONE. That bites. Nothing's wrong, is it? That you know of, at least?

Am I not supposed to... oh - screw it. Things is what they is.

I hope LLB is OK. I had a lot of fun with him, back before The Great Divide.
No. He hasn't been over there since Christmas. :(

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Gotcha. Well, whatchya waitin' for? ;)

Life's short. Don't let the friends get away. Prized possessions. :)
Agreed!! I know he's been really really busy with work as have I. I've been working 7 day weeks since last August with an occasional day off. ;)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIS-like! :-(
Sorry boo! Fact of life. I had 1 day off for Thanksgiving, 3 days off for Christmas/New Years and the first weekend in January because it snowed 10 inches here. I've taken 4 days off since then because I was sick or just needed a day. Rest of the time I was working. :cry:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
images

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
The top portion just below the mouthpiece looked very odd then looked at sideways view in second picture and it looked perfectly normal as it was the way they took the pictures, but the stuff on the battery needs to go if it was just plain color it would look decent in my opinion.

It is a darn shame that this tank does not take clr coils and at least 4ml capacity as its what i always wanted in a clr tank being TFTA = Top Filling Top Airflow - Darn them as i will not budge from not useing my lifetime supply of CLR'S.

Never ever broke a glass tank for real but last week was filling 4 tanks in bathroom and dropped a V2 in sink .
Picked it up to continue and i could not believe what i had done as the glass was cracked.
Big deal No .

What i should have done was used it as an experiment to try and use a tiny drill bit for kicks
and see if i could drill into the top for filling which would make it easier to fill.

One thing i really like is the top airflow design to stop leakage or so its their claim i dont really know firsthand.

Darn them why cant they put same concept into a clr accepting tank.

But i will not budge and buy these new tanks that come out that take yet again a different type of coil .

Give me a clr accepting tank thats TFTA period or come out with a clr adapter .
Rant now stopped.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Even though I think I may have enough CLR coils to last me, I'm considering a few more boxes. I have now learned that these things are borderline indestructible, even in MY hands.

I don't have time for the "too-stuffed-coil" story now, but suffice to to say that it withstood a DPL sized pounding, which is no small feat.

Not that there's anything wrong with small feet, of course. :shock:

Gottagobye! :cool:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I didn't realize he was GONE. That bites. Nothing's wrong, is it? That you know of, at least?
Am I not supposed to... oh - screw it. Things is what they is.

Also...I miss @GranFumador...he always posted interesting ideas/insights...

I was involved in a "Conversation" with him last August...and he just "disappeared"...

[I wonder what it indicates that when I type @GranF...he's no longer listed in the Drop Down menu...]

Even though I think I may have enough CLR coils to last me, I'm considering a few more boxes. I have now learned that these things are borderline indestructible, even in MY hands.

MFS smokes is having a "35% OFF ALL coils Sale"...but...they apparently don't carry the CLR's...:shock:

MyFreedomSmokes Coil Sale (35% Off All Replacement Heads) - VAPE DEALS: Vaping | Vape Mods | E Liquid | Ecigs

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Still using the same 4 CLR coils. Gonna have to break out that last coil in the box so I can give hubs a good tank.....LOL.

Fran Fran Fran
yes i would think your husband should have dibs on the coil - 1 out of 5 oh my. ; )

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I don't mind the appearance of it at all. But it looks to me like they simply rebranded the AIO in an attempt to unload the billions of them they built and can't unload. And it will probably work for a little while?

I agree. Enough of that AIO nonsense. And what exactly are 0.6ohm ProCL Heads (50VG 15-30W/60VG 15-28W/70VG 15-25W/80VG 15-20W)?????? Couldn't find them anywhere. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread